Fanbase NIL Contribution Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

You keep saying things like this and yet you keep showing up here to give your thoughts on the things you're done with. It would appear to me that you are far from done.
    I'm pretty close to triple-done. And there's no coming back from that. I didn't watch a single second of NCAA bball. I don't even know who made it, or who won. I just hope BJ and K|Uck got bounced in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I believe he made a look-at-me thread about 30 posts ago saying that he was done with Shockernet.
      I thought I had reached 100% program apathy at that point, but I was mistaken. I still had a little annoyance left. It won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Seems like the overall fanbase is lukewarm, whether that be the current NCAA landscape with unrestricted transfers/NIL and/or the current program leadership.

Hate to admit this but WSU may never be competitive again the way things are going... Competitive in the sense of conference championships and winning postseason games...unless a sugar daddy steps up and there is no indication of that happening.
        Definitely seems somewhat lukewarm for now, but things can change quickly. And I think with KS harping on this they’re going to have some more success getting money, I really do think they’ve made decent progress so far.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I thought I had reached 100% program apathy at that point, but I was mistaken. I still had a little annoyance left. It won't be long.
          Don’t run off before we can bemoan the downfall of college athletics over grub and beverages. I still need to meet the (in)famous CB.
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Don’t run off before we can bemoan the downfall of college athletics over grub and beverages. I still need to meet the (in)famous CB.
            I'm always down for beer, lolz, and reminiscence.

Comment

Website not updated, Saal alluded to that on sports daily and said something to effect that were closing in on 600.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                Website not updated, Saal alluded to that on sports daily and said something to effect that were closing in on 600.
                $600?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

$600?
                  I assume he met 600 commitments of $500+. Goal is for 5,000 commitments. They will very lucky to get a 1,000 as the low hanging fruit has been picked.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I assume he met 600 commitments of $500+. Goal is for 5,000 commitments. They will very lucky to get a 1,000 as the low hanging fruit has been picked.
                    He didn't give a hard timeline to achieve it. Obviously sooner the better. If we can get any kind of positive momentum this next season I could see it gain some more momentum.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So minimum 300k from the fans.

They better be working behind the scenes with the businesses and making them a hell of a sales pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So minimum 300k from the fans.

They better be working behind the scenes with the businesses and making them a hell of a sales pitch.
                        He mentioned they would have bigger gifts announced in next 7-10 days?

I will say if they had 300-400 K last year I would guess we’re going to be much much above that.

How much above and how they compares to our peers? No idea.

Comment

I bet WSU could get a few more NIL dollars if HCPM was willing to engage with the fanbase a little more:

Comment

Dude is going places

Comment

WSU marketing team should partner up and do more engagement with the team. Help us learn about these guys. Let the coaching staff talk about the vision and how’s it been executed so far and what’s next.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                WSU marketing team should partner up and do more engagement with the team. Help us learn about these guys. Let the coaching staff talk about the vision and how’s it been executed so far and what’s next.
                                Problem is this staff is more tight lipped than the NSA.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X