Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    5,492 seats left
    So 8,108 sold...they really need to run a special the day of or something.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

the one thing that the IBQUIET arena will have over koch is the more hardcore fans will likely be in the lower bowl instead the corporate crowd - but we will need to be much more vocal to defeat the acoustics of the arena.
        Actually, that is true in my case. As a relative newcomer to CKA, we are in Row 24 and happy to not be in Row 32. Maybe we can move down some over the next few years.
        I paid $67 each to get two seats at half court - 5 rows up (of course I had to tag my purchaase to that of a long-time shocker fan).
        Anyway, I am ecstatic to see this game from those seats and it is worth every penney to us. Yep, we will be yelling loud.

I just hope people keep this in perpsective and spend what amounts to a tank of gas to come out and root for the shockers. The old, sit on thier hands, leave with 6 minutes left - no matter the score blue hairs at cKA will not be going to Intrust - so I expect a loud crowd. MArshall said as much on his post game show last night - "I know the people who are going to be there really wANT to be there - so, they will be loud."
        Go shockers!
        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Amen...I went to Intrust today also and dropped my $140 for two nice tickets. By the time tipoff occurs my wife and I will have already spent 2.5 hours in Old Town enjoying adult beverages and resting my vocal cords so they can be exercised to the fullest during the game. I hope that I am not alone in my enthusiasm.

Comment

5,492 seats left
            5,460 seat available. What is really interesting is all of sudden there has been made available 87 club level seats and another 88 lower bowl seats that must have been being held back.

Comment

5,460 seat available. What is really interesting is all of sudden there has been made available 87 club level seats and another 88 lower bowl seats that must have been being held back.
              Club house seats are actually owned by different corporates/entities. Once the IBA confirms they will not be used, they re-sell the seat. Kinda sounds like what some of us have been hoping CKA ticketing would do with all the empty seats at the roundhouse. I splurged to give my family an awesome view of the game in the club house area. 3rd row mid-court!
              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• I was very appreciative of the IBA ticket staff. I'd bought the $8.50 tickets in row L (11th row of the upper bowl) of section 219 last week. Since then my wife came down with inflammation in her leg, making it extremely painful to navigate stairs. We went early and they swapped our row L seats for ones in the ADA section. Thanks!

Comment

• Awesome time at IBA.... I love thr games down there. Much easier to get into the games when I do no have to watch from above 15+ rows of corporate fans

Comment

• I was disappointed with the 5000 or so empty seats, but the 9600 who did show up were great (at least most of them). I did notice a lot of people sitting and not doing much in some of the very high sections above the student section. My section was great.

Comment

Working...
                    X