• USM Ticket Sales

Received information in the mail today.

Prices are $17-$152.

They go on sale very soon.

Anyone hear how sales are going?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
      Anyone hear how sales are going?
      Considering both teams are undefeated and we're knocking on the door of a national ranking, as it stands at this very moment, I'm pretty embarrassed to be a Shocker fan in Wichita.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Considering both teams are undefeated and we're knocking on the door of a national ranking, as it stands at this very moment, I'm pretty embarrassed to be a Shocker fan in Wichita.
        I confess, I'm one of the slackers. Not that I don't plan on going, I just keep waiting for "a deal" to come along either through some rich joker who decides he needs to spend Christmas in Aspen or a last minute deep discount. But I will be there. I had to miss last years UAB game and am still hot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          I confess, I'm one of the slackers. Not that I don't plan on going, I just keep waiting for "a deal" to come along either through some rich joker who decides he needs to spend Christmas in Aspen or a last minute deep discount. But I will be there. I had to miss last years UAB game and am still hot about it.
          I think they really hurt themselves by all the discounts they offered last year...It really didn't give the feeling of a hot commodity, and I'm sure there are lots of people waiting to see if they can score cheap tickets again.

They've said they won't discount this year, but I haven't seen a lot of promotion for it either yet.

Comment

they'll discount

Comment

I’m waiting for a GROuPON!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I simply can't afford it. But I hope that they stick to what they've said and they don't discount. We may pay the price for it in attendance this year, but I think it would serve them well going into the future.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think they should probably offer some discount, but not as deep as last year. Either way, the prices will be too rich for my blood.

Comment

The cheap seats are 17 bucks correct? This is cheaper than a game a koch, no?

Comment

cheap seats at Koch give you a good view of the game

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        First year I was mad with where they placed my season ticket location and bought court side. Last year I had no season ticket and bought a ticket upper deck around mid court. I was stuffed in there like a sardine. So at half I moved to the baseline upper deck for some elbow room. I could see everything just fine and it changed my opinion of views at Intrust. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house as far as viewing goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                          First year I was mad with where they placed my season ticket location and bought court side. Last year I had no season ticket and bought a ticket upper deck around mid court. I was stuffed in there like a sardine. So at half I moved to the baseline upper deck for some elbow room. I could see everything just fine and it changed my opinion of views at Intrust. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house as far as viewing goes.
                          I'm assuming that you were on the east side of the arena because the court was placed on the east side of the hockey surface and would have given you a good view but the people on the west side were a ways away from even their own baseline let alone the far basket.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                            I'm assuming that you were on the east side of the arena because the court was placed on the east side of the hockey surface and would have given you a good view but the people on the west side were a ways away from even their own baseline let alone the far basket.
                            Maybe so, I don't really know directions once I get in that place. I was on the student section baseline if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              there are no bad seats on Koch
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X