• Public?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Engaging?:
      I was thinking, "dweeb"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Engaging?
        Wichita is a basketball city. Period. If you can't engage and connect with the fans, I'm not sure how to succeed here.

So, um, yeah. He's fully engaged. And so is HCPM.

Comment

• I don’t think obnoxious acting on the court = engaging with the community. Hate that there’s so much importance placed on whether he shakes his watch aggressively.

A smart man fears the calm man more than the loud one (all things considered equal).

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Wichita is a basketball city. Period. If you can't engage and connect with the fans, I'm not sure how to succeed here.

So, um, yeah. He's fully engaged. And so is HCPM.

Man, I loved the Marshall years, make no bones about it. But it’s really easy to “engage” with the fans when you have a string of success he had and as depicted in these gifs. I’m not thrilled about this past season but I also had what I thought was a more realistic expectation for HCPM’s first year. Even in these days of multiple transfer years and NIL, I reserve judgment until the man has a chance to get his players on the roster and another year under his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Man, I loved the Marshall years, make no bones about it. But it’s really easy to “engage” with the fans when you have a string of success he had and as depicted in these gifs. I’m not thrilled about this past season but I also had what I thought was a more realistic expectation for HCPM’s first year. Even in these days of multiple transfer years and NIL, I reserve judgment until the man has a chance to get his players on the roster and another year under his belt.
              3G was engaging even before he started winning big. The man oozes charisma.

Mills is definitely a different personality. I haven't seen much from him when it comes to energizing the base or talking things up to make you feel good about the future. I wish he showed more fire/passion. He doesn't have to be on the level of 3G, as few are in that regard, but he hasn't shown much more than IB when it comes to personality. It's hard to win back fans when you're that dry if you're not winning big, and we have been far from winning big.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                I don’t think obnoxious acting on the court = engaging with the community. Hate that there’s so much importance placed on whether he shakes his watch aggressively.

A smart man fears the calm man more than the loud one (all things considered equal).
                Cry harder baby...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Cry harder baby...
                  Ouch you hurt my feelings? Boohoo? Am I doing this right?

Comment

• Just finished watching the Iowa womens game. WSU/PM should watch a replay. Iowa's player and ball movement is so much better than ours. Despite Clarks heroics she/they are very unselfish and are fantastic cutters and passers. Constant screening and cutting. Great court vision by all their players. I was impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      Just finished watching the Iowa womens game. WSU/PM should watch a replay. Iowa's player and ball movement is so much better than ours. Despite Clarks heroics she/they are very unselfish and are fantastic cutters and passers. Constant screening and cutting. Great court vision by all their players. I was impressed.
                      I agree. However, they could watch it 100 times, but to go out and execute it........
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I agree. However, they could watch it 100 times, but to go out and execute it........
                        Good thing it's the time of year to go out and find players that can do just that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Why does IB always come up?
                          ​​​​​
                          Because you argued against IB firing and were a IB guy. Everybody see your motives. You are just Schill.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Because you argued against IB firing and were a IB guy. Everybody see your motives. You are just Schill.
                              Wow! That came out of nowhere. Quote something around a week old and when it's quoted, leave out most of his actual post. Guess I must have been a IB fan because I thought we should "eat up" some of his contract so we could afford the level of coach it would take to get us out of our mess. By the way, I dropped my long-time season tickets and SASO because of Brown's hire.

Comment

• It didn’t come out of nowhere. Lol. It is widely known that stick is an IB guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X