No announcement yet.

Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never ever wanted a season to end so badly. If Mills doesn't get rid of most of this team when it finally does I truly believe I will drop all of my season tickets. Mills and this team are embarrassing the program.

Comment

• Mills ain't the guy. Its going to be a looooong 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
        I have never ever wanted a season to end so badly. If Mills doesn't get rid of most of this team when it finally does I truly believe I will drop all of my season tickets. Mills and this team are embarrassing the program.
        I'd just say he doesn't seem to be the savior that was necessary.
        Phi Alpha

Comment

• Thinking we should play “what does Coach Mills tell the team at halftime” game.

I’ll go first.

”Did everyone get a juice box”?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Thinking we should play “what does Coach Mills tell the team at halftime” game.

I’ll go first.

"You guys are pressing too hard. We need to slow it down and relax. There's too much movement on the court. Save your legs for the end of the game Now go out there and goof off and have some fun with a few minutes of warmup shooting.

"Here, take on or two of these valium Anybody need an ativan?"
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
              I have never ever wanted a season to end so badly. If Mills doesn't get rid of most of this team when it finally does I truly believe I will drop all of my season tickets. Mills and this team are embarrassing the program.
              I'm counting 6 players to keep. Our 2 incoming recruits are keepers. That would give us 5 portal players to bring in. Not reserves but key starters including a solid pg. We have 2 or 3 players that I wonder if are already being tampered with before it is legal. My thoughts are probably not going to happen. If Rogers would leave, would it require him to sit out a year?
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We really Millsed this one. It’s just this thing people say around the NCAA all the time. Like when you screw something up in a really irreversable way, you Millsed it. I don’t know where it comes from though. You think it came from Paul Mills?
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  Thinking we should play “what does Coach Mills tell the team at halftime” game.

I’ll go first.

Have we ever received an explanation for wtf goes on at halftime? Why are there never any successful adjustments?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Have we ever received an explanation for wtf goes on at halftime? Why are there never any successful adjustments?
                    That's got to be the biggest question, doesn't it?

Comment

• Comment

• I think we all knew that.

Comment

Insert "then i got high" gif

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A study conducted by The Eagle that broke conference games into five-minute segments revealed WSU’s worst five-minute stretch is coming out of halftime. The second worst? The next five minutes of the second half.
                              Because of course.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Because of course.
                                Did we really need a deep dive? Also, a 10 million dollar Harvard study revealed that house cats want to kill you. Duh!

Comment

Working...
                                X