No announcement yet.

Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that the worst part of the game for us is the first 7-8 minutes of the second half. The opposing coach brings his guys out and kicks our azz. Our coach brings our guys out and they fold. At least that is the way it appears. Isn't this all on Mills or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

To be a little fair, Cortes and Ballard were in foul trouble early. Earlier than Pohto or Bell were.

Now, regardless, I think it shouldn't have been THAT lopsided. But still.
      Cortes was bad. Really bad in the very few minutes he got. Bell isn't good, but Cortes came in at the beginning of the second... Immediately got out of position and fouled. Then came back in later and within like 15 seconds turned the ball over twice

Comment

• Weā€™re arguing over which pile of **** stinks the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Weā€™re arguing over which pile of **** stinks the most
          I think it's called venting. And it makes me feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

To be a little fair, Cortes and Ballard were in foul trouble early. Earlier than Pohto or Bell were.

Now, regardless, I think it shouldn't have been THAT lopsided. But still.
            Cortes barely played the entire second half. At one timeout while the team was huddled, he was practically standing in Alabama, chomping at the bit to get in but knowing he wasn't going to. His body language was clear.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I feel pretty upset right now. I have LOVED wichita state for so long, but the apathy is getting to me. Why make the effort to watch dumpster fire after dumpster fire, **** coach after trash coach? Even if Mills gets ā€œhis guysā€, Iā€™m still seeing concerning things from him. Our program mightā€™ve been in a rough state, but you canā€™t tell me that we shouldnā€™t have been able to turn it around to beat freaking USF or Temple or whomever.

Iā€™ve been pretty understanding in that we donā€™t have talented personnel. We donā€™t. But honestly dudeā€¦

i just donā€™t know.

maybe IB was th better coach? That seems crazy to say.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• So we ***** about Mills not taking a hard stance with players and when he does we ***** too? Is that what Iā€™m seeing here?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    So we ***** about Mills not taking a hard stance with players and when he does we ***** too? Is that what Iā€™m seeing here?
                    Not sure ... who bitched about Mills not taking a hard stance? Who bitched about him taking a hard stance? What is considered a hard stance? What players are you talking about?

Comment

• WSU fanbase is constantly told to wait and be patient. Not sure another fanbase would stand for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Not sure ... who bitched about Mills not taking a hard stance? Who bitched about him taking a hard stance? What is considered a hard stance? What players are you talking about?
                        Cortes was obviously benched
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• From the beginning I have wondered about PM's personality fit for head coach at WSU. It is one thing coaching at a relatively laid back, small, Christian oriented ORU... a different set of coaching problems at a place like WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                            From the beginning I have wondered about PM's personality fit for head coach at WSU. It is one thing coaching at a relatively laid back, small, Christian oriented ORU... a different set of coaching problems at a place like WSU.
                            Yeah guessing there was no grumble grumble hot seat posts at oru

Comment

So we ***** about Mills not taking a hard stance with players and when he does we ***** too? Is that what Iā€™m seeing here?
                              That's exactly what your seeing.

Comment

Cortes was obviously benched
                                For the entire game?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X