No announcement yet.

Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much retardation on shockernet these days.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

LoL. Not. You're barely top-10 in your own non-power conference.

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Ba...rence=Big-East

Is BJ still runnin' from playing us? They might have a chance this year...
      Skip ahead on your same source to the ‘24 class and you find BJ at #2 in the BE and #19 nationally, so yes they do have NIL and it’s working. Corporate NIL, as MVJ correctly explained.

Would love to see a home & home series with Shox resumed!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

The number of different ways you're wrong is becoming incalculable.
        Where exactly am I wrong? Are you defending MVJ’s BS?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post

Skip ahead on your same source to the ‘24 class and you find BJ at #2 in the BE and #19 nationally, so yes they do have NIL and it’s working. Corporate NIL, as MVJ correctly explained.

Would love to see a home & home series with Shox resumed!
          Jesus! 2 borderline 3/4 stars and a solid base-hit 3.

Ya'll up in Bug'aha are REALLY sharkin' your way to the top of the recruiting classes!

And no, you're not paying the bottom half of your roster $150k per. Sorry. I would be surprised if you actually paid $100k to ANY player you've signed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

The number of different ways you're wrong is becoming incalculable.
            Why doesn't this site have a vote DOWN button???

Comment

• Strange to see BJ fan starting to crawl out from under their rock. I started thinking to myself, what's got them so froggy? Did they actually get out of the 2nd round in the NCAA tourney for once? I Googled and LOW AND BEHOLD, the KING of One and Done's actually won a couple games LAST year!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the longest run IN 50 ****ING YEARS! I bet there was a ticker tape parade on Main St. No wonder they're in our kitchen spinnin' tales about leading the Big Priest in recruiting lolol.

BJ having their first golden era (lol) by getting smoked in the 3rd round by Saint Diego. Meanwhile... we're circling the drain. And now BJ wants to restart the series... L o L o L.

Hall of Fame coach canned for meanness; boat raced by K|Uck-City; beaten by Silo Tech, and now the spunky little Podunk Jesuit in the middle of Nebraska wants to bring their farm kids down to Koch and blind us with a game of H.O.R.S.E. I mean... when the ol' arsehole is stretched as far as ours, what's a Wookie's fist gonna do.

Comment

• I always figured it would be a ten year rebuild after the Marshall fiasco. I was hopeing to be wrong but losing a great coach and now with the NIL part of the landscape I think it could be ten years before we’re relevant again. I was overly thrilled by the hire but and will to give him a few years to put something together. It were not showing signs by then, we’ll we will see then….

Comment

• I was excited about Paul Mills…. Now I am starting to believe he needs a significant advantage in talent vs. the competition to win games.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                    I was excited about Paul Mills…. Now I am starting to believe he needs a significant advantage in talent vs. the competition to win games.
                    I’d be happy starting with any talent.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Mills continues to do the same thing, game after game, and expecting it to work. Same thing with first half and second half it seems to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Based off of an interview I saw with Mills recently, I get the vibe WSU is telling these coaches “As long as you don’t look like a psychopath in any of your interviews and you aren’t knocking players teeth out in practice, you have nothing to worry about”.. In other words, WSU is merely pretending to care about basketball these days
                        You cannot honestly believe this??? If so, please seek help immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Uh yeah this isn’t Men’s Tennis.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I should build my resume around that:

Experience: A little.

Psychopath: No.

Knock teeth in: Not during practice.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• this thread will probably linger around all year.

i'll put this here, then- he has to get those young men to ENJOY PLAYING DEFENSE! and not act like it's a chore. embrace it. that's a trait of ALL the best teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                                this thread will probably linger around all year.

i'll put this here, then- he has to get those young men to ENJOY PLAYING DEFENSE! and not act like it's a chore. embrace it. that's a trait of ALL the best teams.

I think you have mistaken the wrong coach who is coaching WSU. Paul Mills is not known for having teams that play defense. If anything, this is one of the better defensive teams he has had.

Mills-defense.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X