No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (8-3) at KANSAS STATE (8-3) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to find a college player without holes in their game. Kenny could be a better player if he played more aggressively, but it doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

It says that we’re short on players, and that despite him being soft, he’s still of value. He can be soft AND still contribute. I don’t deny that he’s one of our best players. But when he turns it on and gets tougher, you see a huge step up in how the team performs. I’m allowed to critique one of our best players for not getting bunnies and easy buckets, for being unable to even finish over a 6’2 opponent right under the basket. He’s better than that and we all know it.

Don’t know why you’re getting getting triggered over something that’s not exactly a controversial statement, and has been noticed and said many times here by many others.
      Maybe because you tend to be a one trick Pohto poster these days? We get it… he’s frustrating … but he’s not the only frustrating player… it’s not an NBA roster… frankly 8-3 is somewhat surprising
      just a thought …

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Are we talking about K-State? I'm showing them at #67? That's a pretty big difference from #42. Did they fall off 25 spots (> 50% of the reported figure) in single day, or am I missing something here?
        They were 46 before the Nebraska game and now are 67.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Are we talking about K-State? I'm showing them at #67? That's a pretty big difference from #42. Did they fall off 25 spots (> 50% of the reported figure) in single day, or am I missing something here?
          Nebraska.

I said K-State lost to a scrubby Nebraska team and ShockingbutTrue got offended by it.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nebraska.

I said K-State lost to a scrubby Nebraska team and ShockingbutTrue got offended by it.
            Figured I was missing something!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              Maybe because you tend to be a one trick Pohto poster these days? We get it… he’s frustrating … but he’s not the only frustrating player… it’s not an NBA roster… frankly 8-3 is somewhat surprising
              just a thought …
              that’s fair, I will give you that. I suppose I’ve let myself devolve into a one trick poster, I’ll work on that. I am pleased overall about the team, miles better than last year.

Comment

OTOH, if Pohto was a beast, he'd have been gone the minute he entered the portal, so this is about as good as it gets for the Shox

Comment

Through December 18, the NET has WSU at 90 and KSU at 91
                  Kenpom has WSU at 109 and KSU at 67

No consensus on KSU between these ranking systems.

Comment

Shockers- 73
                    Meow- 71

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
                      Through December 18, the NET has WSU at 90 and KSU at 91
                      Kenpom has WSU at 109 and KSU at 67

No consensus on KSU between these ranking systems.
                      Massey has WSU @ 82 & KSU @ 46
                      TeamRank has WSU 105 & KSU 61

I wonder what Vegas has? A neutral court win would be nice by any of those systems

Comment

What is the best KSU message board that doesn't cost/? GOEMAW seems like mostly pure sarcasm.

Comment

that’s fair, I will give you that. I suppose I’ve let myself devolve into a one trick poster, I’ll work on that. I am pleased overall about the team, miles better than last year.
                          My bad...I'm in no position to judge...

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

My bad...I'm in no position to judge...
                            Eh, I suppose you could say I’m a little more critical as of late since I have to stay up til 2am to watch the games (I’m moved to the UK two year ago). It’s still an adjustment period lol. Not as patient as I would be watching at a nice and lovely 6pm

Comment

Eh, I suppose you could say I’m a little more critical as of late since I have to stay up til 2am to watch the games (I’m moved to the UK two year ago). It’s still an adjustment period lol. Not as patient as I would be watching at a nice and lovely 6pm
                              I must say I'm impressed. I guess once a Shockers fan, always a Shockers fan. I often wonder about my fandom in another life or maybe difference circumstances. Would I be as passionate if I lived out of state or even out of the country? I know things have changed the past couple of decades where you can watch and listen about anywhere. I've been fortunate to live in the Wichita area my entire life, so I don't know what kind of fan I'd be if things were different. Kudos to you and all the other Shockers fans that follow throughout the world.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Do you ever watch the ESPN+ games on replay? I lived in Germany for a couple of years and can empathize with your struggle to watch North American sports. I mostly got used to skipping games but stayed up till 4am in back to back years only to watch my favorite hockey team (Toronto) get knocked out of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X