No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (7-1) at MISSOURI (6-2) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely mind blowing that Ridgal was a benching it at SWOMO.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Win or lose this is a wakeup call for our guys. We needed ro play a team like this to show them how much they need to tighten up the dribbling and passing
      At 20 years of age, you MIGHT tighten up your dribbling skills over the summer, but not in a week

Comment

• POHTO
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Need QB in.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• No legs
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We’re gassed and cold

Comment

• Got about 4 good looks from three in a row and were short on all. Thats the problem with playing 7

Comment

• Too many 3's. Ridgnal is 0 for.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Don't want to see any kid get hurt, but not gonna lose sleep on that one.

Just cannot get a break at any point. Also have fallen in love with the 3 even though several of those were great looks. Take the ball to the hole and use your athleticism and make them call a foul or screw it. Too many 3s.

Comment

• Love the heart. Have shown more flashes in this one than we did against Liberty. I would show up at Koch just for that alone. Unfortunately, some won't agree.

That said, Mizzou is gonna struggle in the SEC I feel.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Was Vanover not stepping out when he tipped that ball before the buzzer went off?
                        I thought he touched the ball with one foot out of bounds before the shot clock went off.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Don't want to see any kid get hurt, but not gonna lose sleep on that one.

Just cannot get a break at any point. Also have fallen in love with the 3 even though several of those were great looks. Take the ball to the hole and use your athleticism and make them call a foul or screw it. Too many 3s.
                          I feel that is a sign of tired legs. Easier to shoot 3's. But I agree, this is where they need to dig a little deeper.

Comment

• Mizzou will win 5 SEC games this year and KU will plaster them by 40 this week. Book it.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Flagrant 1? Ridiculous

Comment

• WHAT? FLAGRANT? BULL!

Comment

Working...
                                X