Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35% of our possessions... Thirty five

Comment

• Win or lose this is a wakeup call for our guys. We needed ro play a team like this to show them how much they need to tighten up the dribbling and passing

Comment

• If you tell me Mizzou is 9-26 from 3 and 14-14 from the line (vs our 5-5) then I'm telling you we're down 25+.

I hope the result doesn't get us down, the fight has been there but we're getting zero help from anything.

Comment

• Give our defense credit for keeping us in this game

Comment

• I’m plenty sick of Grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              One of our strengths has been not getting sped up and we've walked right into that wood chipper more than once today.

Repeating myself, but with all the adversity today, against a good solid team, really proud of the fight our guys are showing even though they are absolutely GASSED.

Absolutely. I am frustrated with the game. And maybe even the play by a couple players. But not the team and their fight.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Mizzou is a bunch of thugs.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KP plays zero defense.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Please don't take QB out.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• You can tell it almost physically pains the officials to call a foul on Missouri. They are a little slower at blowing the whistle on OBVIOUS fouls
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Was Vanover not stepping out when he tipped that ball before the buzzer went off?

Comment

• Oh and these fans need to learn what an over and back call is

Comment

• Too much ball sticking with Bell and Beverly. Good god.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Beverly again. Can joy do worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Give our defense credit for keeping us in this game
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X