Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill looks a bit like a delta bravo.

Comment

• Thats where Bell shines. Good one v one player in transition.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Are they starting to call them??

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Are they starting to call them??
          That does tend to happen in the 2nd half it seems. So I hope so
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• He also grabbed Bell with his left hand before making a swipe at the ball. Could that be called an intentional foul?

Comment

• If they finally start calling some fouls we might have a chance

Comment

• We do need Beverly out there for steals though. The one thing he is fairly consistent at on a team that doesn't steal very much
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Coaching needs to make sure we get over the hump on this run and not let it shoot to double digits again. Even if we use a time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                    Coaching needs to make sure we get over the hump on this run and not let it shoot to double digits again. Even if we use a time out.
                    Feels like he has already called more timeouts than normal lol.

Comment

• Every time QB goes out they get easy buckets underneath.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Norm Stewart is still alive?!!!
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Didn't result in points, but good ball movement there

Comment

• Bullshit officiating
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• They ride Colby all the way up the floor then call him for a foul for trying to stop the Mizzou player from constantly fouling him

Comment

• They are frustrating Rogers. He needs to be careful. I get why he is frustrated....but still

Comment

Working...
                                X