No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (7-1) at MISSOURI (6-2) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These sons of bitches have some effing HEART.

Comment

• Honestly, no such thing as a moral victory. This wouldn't qualify anyway.

But I am DAMN proud of these guys for everything they have had to fight through today. Regardless of this damn outcome.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• There's a lot of things this team falls short in.

GRIT is not one of them.

Comment

• Can’t say we’re not fighting. Especially with this lack of depth and a hole at PG.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Can’t believe we’re in this game.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This team deserves a sell out (at LEAST on 12/16 game at Koch).....I don't give a ****. They won't get it, but they need to know their city has their ****in back!!!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I wonder what the actual chance of Cortes gaining eligibility at semester actually is. Would just be a HUGE game changer

Comment

• Agree, this team despite their shortcomings has earned our support. We need to get our butts out and support these guys. There’s no giving up with them

Comment

• This feels like a heavy weight bout where the odds are stacked in favor of one side but the underdog won't give up. Strong effort by the Shox here.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Now settle down!!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• **** you Grill. Don't care who your daddy is!

Comment

• One stop/no bs foul call and we could get their testicles to suck up into an empty cavity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Surprisingly, Bell's +/- is 0. Beverly's is -13
                            Those plus minuses for inividuauls also reflect how he other 4 guys in the game with them are doing and how good or bad the opponents 5 guys are playing at the time. If you have to fosus on a +/- number look at the +/- for 5-man lineups.

Comment

• Wish they knew that it was Bell and Central that beat Grill in that State Semifinal game.

Comment

• We have a team of fighters. They have themselves in a position to pull this out.

Comment

Working...
                                X