WICHITA STATE (7-1) at MISSOURI (6-2) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I was very disappointed we couldn't get Grill - bet he goes off on us. Missou 83-76 but I'd love some crow for dinner
    I agree with this take

Comment

If we keep improving like we have and limit turnovers I like our chances. We can’t afford any significant foul trouble because of the short bench. Very winnable

Comment

Would love to hear others on this…

This is the most I’ve anticipated a Shocker basketball game since…

Has to be before last year. Pretty sure the last time I thought we might be trending in a positive-ish direction was before K-State at IBA in 2021? Even then I was being too positive.

Anyway, I’m genuinely excited for tomorrow, something that hasn’t happened in a couple years. This isn’t the biggest game in the world, but will tell us a bit more. And I’m hopeful it’ll tell us something positive.

Expecting to win this one would still seem silly. So I’ll go 79-73 MIZZOU.

Want to continue to continue to see improvement.

Comment

Seems like everyone is picking over the over/ under of 144.5.

Comment

This one is winnable, but it's going to take a good game from a lot of players for 35+ minutes. Not going to win this one with a 5+ minute slow or dry spell. Liberty exposed the Shox weakness to get out of the scheme if things aren't coming easy in the scheme.

K-State is more winnable than Mizzou. Tang had a great year filling out his roster from the portal when he had an AA PG in his pocket. His reload this year is less than impressive.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

IT'S GAMEDAY BITCHES !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ugh ESPN2. Anyone know if it will be streaming on + without a cable subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
                  Ugh ESPN2. Anyone know if it will be streaming on + without a cable subscription?
                  I think all the ESPN games can be seen on +

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Unfortunately, that's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

I believe if they are on the major networks you can only watch live with a cable subscription of some kind or a streaming service that has ESPN/ESPN2 included.

Now you might be able to watch it on-demand later on ESPN+ with just an ESPN+ subscription
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I’ll likely regret posting this…. But that -7.5 for Missouri seems VERY generous.

Missouri has played one of the weakest opponent D / opponent O schedules so far this year.

They also play at a very slow tempo.

Unless they get really hot from outside, I don’t expect them to cover that.

Lastly, the contrast of tempo/style will be really interesting to watch this game. Who dictates their pace to the other team? That o/u seems like it has a wide range of possible outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          IT'S GAMEDAY BITCHES !!!!!!!!!
                          The world is right, if just for today.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                            Eldridges article on decreased turnovers:
                            https://news.yahoo.com/paul-mills-as...ycsrp_catchall
                            Wow! Sorry for the jinx!
                            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                            X