Intrust Ticket Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
    What's the effing point of pulling the curtains on a game with no tv?
    Any event here that isn’t using the upper deck will have the curtains closed. Makes the arena feel a little less cavernous.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• That was a ****ing embarrassment
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Unfortunately this WSU team is feeling the apathy that was created by ADDB and the HCIB Era. They deserve better support, on the other hand I believe WSU has out-priced their clientele, they need to meet in the middle somewhere for some affordable ticket packages.

Comment

• I don't think the higher ups realize how much of the disposable income for the middle class has been whittled away the past couple years.

Comment

What's the effing point of pulling the curtains on a game with no tv?
            They save a ton of money by not opening up the upper half for only 100 people.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

They save a ton of money by not opening up the upper half for only 100 people.
              Yeah I realize that...but who cares if 100 ppl feel the effects of a cavernous arena?

Comment

• No one is seated in the upper deck. SOP here is the curtains are closed if no one is sitting up there.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                  Unfortunately this WSU team is feeling the apathy that was created by ADDB and the HCIB Era. They deserve better support, on the other hand I believe WSU has out-priced their clientele, they need to meet in the middle somewhere for some affordable ticket packages.
                  I know this is an apples-oranges comparison, but the cheapest set of 4 season tickets at Koch is $3040 (SASO payment included in that number). Meanwhile, K-State has a special for 4 season tickets for $900 (no Ahearn Fund donation required).

If WSU ever wants me to have season tickets again, that’s what they need to start doing. I can wrap my head around that kind of K-State number. Not so much for WSU number.
                  78-65

Comment

I don't think the higher ups realize how much of the disposable income for the middle class has been whittled away the past couple years.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I know this is an apples-oranges comparison, but the cheapest set of 4 season tickets at Koch is $3040 (SASO payment included in that number). Meanwhile, K-State has a special for 4 season tickets for $900 (no Ahearn Fund donation required).

If WSU ever wants me to have season tickets again, that’s what they need to start doing. I can wrap my head around that kind of K-State number. Not so much for WSU number.
                      Bingo!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I don't disagree with that, but I had mentioned previously they need to come up with a new revenue model for funding SASO, unless one thinks that we have a big windfall coming from our media rights.

And, of course, we still have a chunk of change to pay out for former coaches.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 9, 2023, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Luckily it wasn’t on television. Get rid of the Intrust game….it is to the point nothing good comes out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            Were you in 106?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Were you in 106?
                              Yes, Row Q. Originally was in 206 right above, one of my favorite cheaper spots at IBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Yes, Row Q. Originally was in 206 right above, one of my favorite cheaper spots at IBA.
                                We always sit in 225 at the other end. Good seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X