NIL Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids should stay off reddit.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Didn’t you blanket call everybody here “boomers”? I’m not even close to that age group.

But you’re kinda writing your own script.
      But that is different. They are allowed to call names and be disparaging. It's YOU who cannot do that. They are the tolerant ones remember?

Comment

• Real Shockernet interection is at 1:46. NSFW: Language.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Kids should stay off reddit.
          Spend more time on 4chan.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• 4chan or 8chan?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              4chan or 8chan?

Comment

• Jason Whitlock

@WhitlockJason
                ·
                43m
                Here's an adjustment they could make to the transfer portal. Make portal kids ineligible for name, image, and likeness. You can transfer and be immediately eligible. But no NIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Jason Whitlock

@WhitlockJason
                  ·
                  43m
                  Here's an adjustment they could make to the transfer portal. Make portal kids ineligible for name, image, and likeness. You can transfer and be immediately eligible. But no NIL.
                  I'm afraid the NCAA would be sued and they would lose. Federal law would have to be written. But that would be an outstanding change to the portal and NIL.
                  Last edited by Aargh; December 1, 2023, 01:23 PM.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not sure this is the proper thread for this article, but it shows the mentality of today's kids.
                    Louisville head coach Kenny Payne said freshman guard Ty-Laur Johnson barely played in the first half against Bellarmine due to not having the "tights that he wanted."

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                      Not sure this is the proper thread for this article, but it shows the mentality of today's kids.
                      I saw that. The coach is a moron for playing him at all. The inmates are running the asylum in Louisville, and it shows.

Comment

Not sure this is the proper thread for this article, but it shows the mentality of today's kids.
                        "I’m proud of him for fighting through it but I also know that I cannot ever take my foot off his neck."

Do what now?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I saw that. The coach is a moron for playing him at all. The inmates are running the asylum in Louisville, and it shows.
                          For as bad as the HCIB hire was for WSU ... nothing will top how bad of hire that was for Louisville...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop

The blank page will be too white.
                            No, It's an equal opportunity page. Anyone can just select shockernet Dark at the bottom of the page, if white offends.

Comment

• Did anyone else see a story that the NCAA is discussing an option for schools to be able to pay student athletes? ( Not NIL money) .....Also something about a new division for P5 schools.
                              just curious if I was dreaming.

Comment

Did anyone else see a story that the NCAA is discussing an option for schools to be able to pay student athletes? ( Not NIL money) .....Also something about a new division for P5 schools.
                                just curious if I was dreaming.
                                There was some posts about it in the "Around the NCA A" forum. Its basically the final stage of the P5 breaking away .. will likely kill the NCAA tourney

Comment

Working...
                                X