NIL Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIL Money

Has anyone heard anything about our NIL program? According to those that I have talked they say it's pretty much non existent. We can't compete with recruiting with no program.

See the Armchair Strategies topic pinned at the top of this forum.

Comment

Tells me nothing. It's obvious that our program is pretty much non existent or we would see our players being utilized in the public.

Comment

Thinking of taking a percentage of my Fans Only income and putting it towards our NIL. Who else is with me???

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
          Tells me nothing. It's obvious that our program is pretty much non existent or we would see our players being utilized in the public.
          Pretty much nobody in D1 does any public appearances for their NIL money. That's the way it was supposed to work, but that's not at all the way it works. There is no enforcement from the NCAA, so it's pretty much just bidding for players.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Go away Patty
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

NIL money is what kept a future NBA player here last season. It was all over the Eagle and this board, so unless you’re not actually following the team, it’s pretty common knowledge.

Sounds like you’re just looking for something to complain about.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                NIL money is what kept a future NBA player here last season. It was all over the Eagle and this board, so unless you’re not actually following the team, it’s pretty common knowledge.

Nailed it!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Thinking of taking a percentage of my Fans Only income and putting it towards our NIL. Who else is with me???
                  I hear Only Fans is where the real money is at!

Comment

Not even close. The car he was loaned was nothing but a financial burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

Not even close. The car he was loaned was nothing but a financial burden.
                      How would you know that?
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

How would you know that?
                        The plot thickens!

Comment

It's obvious the only reason CPJ stayed is because of Patty not any NIL

Comment

My troll alarm went off some time ago.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Ask him. The insurance on the car cost him in access of $300.00 a month to insre. You guys seem to think you have all the answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X