WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs LIBERTY (3-0) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Same with me. Did a trade show in Myrtle Beach. Couldn't decide whether to eat shell and all, or try and remove the shell. Nothing worked. A mystery to me.
    There's something about a warm soft salty peanut that's irresistible. It is similar to a navy bean as noted above but the enjoyment is sucking the salt juice out of the shell.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Did we pick up a recruit right after Ricks left?
      No, Rick is why we only have 12 scholarship players. Can't use his scholarship I don't believe because he enrolled. Would need a waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

No, Rick is why we only have 12 scholarship players. Can't use his scholarship I don't believe because he enrolled. Would need a waiver.
        Would we not be able to use it for the 2nd semester when it's vacated? Did we do that with J.R. Simon one year. Might as well give it to Trevor or Henry for the 2nd semester.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 18, 2023, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Would we not be able to use it for the 2nd semester when it vacated? Did we do that with J.R. Simon one year. Might as well give it to Trevor or Henry for the 2nd semester.
          Second semester, yes we should be able to
          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X