• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs LIBERTY (3-0) Pregame Discussion

Myrtle Beach Invitational
    Friday, Nov. 17 | 8:00 p.m. CDT
    Conway, S.C. | HTC Center

I will make no predictions. The Shockers are 4 and 0. They are light years ahead of the past few years in terms of effort, bb iq, and overall play. I feel like, this season, I've already had lots of cake and ice cream, but that it might be time to take a bite of the brussel sprout, unfortunately and finally. I plan on being entertained, and I'll cheer and root for my Shockers, and if it should come to taking a spoonful of veggie at the end of the game, we'll, I'll be ok. I'll just close my eyes at the last moment and swallow without chewing. (That's what she said). And finally, go shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      I will make no predictions. The Shockers are 4 and 0. They are light years ahead of the past few years in terms of effort, bb iq, and overall play. I feel like, this season, I've already had lots of cake and ice cream, but that it might be time to take a bite of the brussel sprout, unfortunately and finally. I plan on being entertained, and I'll cheer and root for my Shockers, and if it should come to taking a spoonful of veggie at the end of the game, we'll, I'll be ok. I'll just close my eyes at the last moment and swallow without chewing. (That's what she said). And finally, go shocks!
      I like Brussel sprouts!

That being said. Feels like this will be our first loss. No prediction on score. Just hope for a fun game.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I like Brussel sprouts!

That being said. Feels like this will be our first loss. No prediction on score. Just hope for a fun game.
        You know what i tell my wife... some people will put the strangest things in their mouth.

Comment

Screw that. We're going to kick their a$$.

GO SHOCKS!

Comment

Their guards are tiny. Bell and Rogers should have a field day. They're two starting bigs are only 6'7 so we need to use height to our advantage

Comment

Watched their entire game. I actually think we match up super super well.

Bunch of little annoying white **** talkers that shoot a lot, hustle a lot, and push the pace. We have a 10 to 1 athletic & height advantage on them and they haven’t seen that yet this season.

They shoot a lot of threes and I am of the opinion our 3pt defense is not fools gold but rather having good defensive instincts.

Both these factors turn it into a dogfight where neither team will really get to their strengths. For the first time in a while, I like our chances in a dogfight.

We’re gonna ****ing punch them in the mouth.

82-77 Shox.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Yea the 1 thing i did notice is they are really small
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

56 vs. 101 on Kenpom. Are the Shocks ready for Liberty and a 5-0 surpass with a Victory? See below for the answer.

Shockers 101

Liberty 56

Boom!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Small can also mean hard for our bigger guys to keep in front of and defend.

It's not impossible to win this one. I think we at least keep it competitive, but ultimately come up short.

Regardless I will root for our Shocks until the final buzzer sounds! #GoShox!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      Yea the 1 thing i did notice is they are really small
                      Never stopped me.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think we are way more athletic and probably skilled better, but liberty plays as a very cohesive unit. Shocks defense really needs to rattle them and we need KP at the high post, he is useless under the basket.
                        Some of our guys are starting to get their confidence up on their shooting, if that continues we win hand down. I'll go with 86-77 Shox win

PS- prove me wrong on my critique KP !!!!

Comment

Kenny Pohto needs to put together a full 40 min. Not coming out charmin soft like he always does. So frustrating.

Comment

pinstripers you know what day it is?!?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              56 vs. 101 on Kenpom. Are the Shocks ready for Liberty and a 5-0 surpass with a Victory? See below for the answer.

Shockers 101

Liberty 56

Boom!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X