No announcement yet.

Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm also has a history of sucking hard and publicly. His whiff on Northern Illinois taking OU's BCS spot should have been his death knell.

I miss JH4P's blog. It was one of the better ones around.

Comment

• On this week's episode we interview Joe Lunardi from ESPN to discuss how he views the MVC looking ahead to the NCAA tournament. The show airs on KFH 98.7 every Saturday at 6am. The full podcast will then be posted on the blog.
      blog: http://www.mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
        If I recall you guys were saying this 3 losses ago when he said we weren't as good as a 5 seed. Well it appears we aren't as good as a 5 seed. I wouldn't count this guys prediction out...
        I was calling him a toolbag when he had us as a 4 seed and I'm still calling him a toolbag when he has us as one of the last 4 right now (LOLLLLL). This just proves my point on how extreme that lunatic is. He's all about what's "hot". We lose 3 games, 1 of them bad, while the rest of the country piles up their big share of bad losses and we get an 8 seed drop. At least Lunardi looks at WHOLE picture and the ENTIRE body of work and doesn't panic.

This is a perfect example on why Palm is a hack. CBS should be embarrassed for giving him a spot on their website.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• another bracketology released today, all 3 in

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Lunardi drops us a line for the second time in a row after a win. A 10 seed today and he has Creighton as an 8, truly lulzworthy:

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
              Lunardi drops us a line for the second time in a row after a win. A 10 seed today and he has Creighton as an 8, truly lulzworthy:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
              He also lists Indiana State as one of his first 4 out. That win over Miami really is carrying a lot of weight.

Comment

• Just win. If we take care of the next 2, Ind State will be out and we'll move up a couple notches.

Comment

Lunardi drops us a line for the second time in a row after a win. A 10 seed today and he has Creighton as an 8, truly lulzworthy:

Dropped from a 5 to a 7 after three losses, and from a 7 to a 10 after three wins. I'm sure there are reasons, but I don't know if they're good ones.
                  There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Win out to the MVC Championship game and he will drop us to last 4 out. :)

Comment

• I'm not sure how he has Creighton seeded ahead of us? They don't have any more marquee wins then we do. Only reason I can think of is the star power of McDermott.

Comment

• It is pretty puzzling.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's the 3rd time in a row. I will say again, as I say every year, Lunardi is not a good bracketologist. He is mediocre.

Comment

• Wasn't there a website last year that would break down the resumes of all the teams trying to get into the tournament? It showed road record, home record, top 50. It even highlighted the strengths and weaknesses of each team. Has anybody seen anything like that for this year?
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                              Wasn't there a website last year that would break down the resumes of all the teams trying to get into the tournament? It showed road record, home record, top 50. It even highlighted the strengths and weaknesses of each team. Has anybody seen anything like that for this year?
                              This?

The Nitty Gritty Report for 2012-2013 NCAA Mens College Basketball. This Is a Duplication of the Report Used by the Tournament Selection Committee to Determine At-Large Teams

Comment

My hero.

I think this page tells us a lot more about a teams resume than anything else.
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X