No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISUb has a stone cold baller in transfer Isaiah Swope. Michigan State is physically abusing the Trees (and getting all the calls, surprise surprise) and AJ Hoggard should have been T'd up a couple times, but ISU is giving State all they want. Down 10 at half they took the lead under 10 and have it tied with 8 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'd say SMU may be no better than borderline at this point. At 9-4, they lost to Arizona State (7-5) who has loses to BYU by 28, San Diego (not State), TCU by 20, and Northwestern by 19. Other loses are much better, Texas A&M, Dayton, and Wisconsin.
      Their predictive metrics put them around the bubble and they are 48 in the NET at the moment. Beating Memphis and FAU will be necessary, in addition to a clean conference slate outside those teams, but hope is not lost yet.

Comment

• FAU down 9 at the half to FGCU.

Memphis struggling with Austin Peay at the half.

Comment

• FAU missed 4 3's in the last minute of the game and lost to 5-9 FGCU 72 - 68.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            FAU missed 4 3's in the last minute of the game and lost to 5-9 FGCU 72 - 68.
            Hmmm. Does that mean Dusty May can't coach? Or can't recruit?
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              FAU missed 4 3's in the last minute of the game and lost to 5-9 FGCU 72 - 68.
              That team is weird.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Alabama 101 Liberty 56

Comment

• Tulane vs. N TEX begins now on ESPNU
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• At halftime

N Texas 38

Tulane 28
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      At halftime

N Texas 38

Tulane 28
                      North Texas up 14 now. 10 for 15 from three. They might actually be pretty dang good.

Comment

• Edwards is 7 of 7 from 3. No wonder Mills didn't want him shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

North Texas up 14 now. 10 for 15 from three. They might actually be pretty dang good.
                          They can be good and we can be bad at the same time. I would kill to have a great three point shooting team for once.

Comment

• TCU is a team we should aspire to be. That team competes and shoots with confidence.

Comment

• lol foul call on the visitor in the last minute when they lead is SO Ku home cooking. Of course auto gives them likely last shot to win.

Comment

• KU gifted another win at home. Nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                                X