Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023/2024 Coaches Show

With Mike and Paul.

Monday, October 30, 2023. First show with new head coach Paul Mills.

Comment

Very informative show with the coach. I think he will be very successful at WSU. It may not happen this year but I do think we will be competitive in most of our games.

Comment

Night and day from the last couple-few years. Nice rebound from the Wichita St. leadership and community! I really liked IB and appreciated all his efforts. That had a be a very challenging position to be in (taking over for GM, covid bs, bad AD, NIL, etc.). Gotta give the guy a lot of credit for sticking through all that. Anyways...warming up to the new...hope the new can bring it back!!!

Go Shocks!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

MK's job facilitating the show has to be infinitely easier moving forward.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              and it is archived here

Coaches Shows - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)

Comment

Can someone post tonight's link. Couldn't get the one above to work. Thank you.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Will be broadcast tomorrow

Comment

Thank you pin
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Mike Kennedy has been saying the show is on Monday night, so somebody might want to clue him in

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        Mike Kennedy has been saying the show is on Monday night, so somebody might want to clue him in
                        It is live on Monday night at Deano's like it always is. But will be broadcast on KFH Radio on Tuesday night.

That's why I posted the X posts about that above. BTW, the same applies to Lambo's show and Coach Nooner's show this week.

And supposedly they will be archived here per @ SB Shock https://www.audacy.com/podcast/kfhfm-on-demand-8f571 in case you can catch the shows on the radio.

Comment

When you say something is "live" that implies it's being broadcast. Unless you're recording a show with zombies, of course it's "live". And Kennedy clearly doesn't know they are airing it on tape the next day, as he promoted it being live on KFH Monday night multiple times during Sundays game.

Comment

Why in the world are we doing a tape delayed coach’s show?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Why in the world are we doing a tape delayed coach’s show?
                              I’m guessing KSU basketball or Monday Night Foosball.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X