Shockers vs Rogers State (Exhibition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs Rogers State (Exhibition)

So we no longer have season tickets. The exhibition game is not televised. What are best options for getting 3 tickets for next Sunday? We're not pro football fans, but just want to see the game and assume a fair number of fans want to stay home because it's only an exhibition and maybe their Chiefs play or something. Thanks in advance.

Just stand out front and say “got an extra ticket” as everyone walks by.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Just stand out front and say “got an extra ticket” as everyone walks by.
      I've given extra tickets to those guys a couple of times. Never saw the person I gave it to in the seat I gave. After asking for extra tickets and receiving, their next pitch is " need a ticket?" .

Comment

Just saw tickets may go on sale tomorrow. So problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
          Just saw tickets may go on sale tomorrow. So problem solved.

Tickets are up

Comment

Are they offering anything cheaper yet, at least for the exhibition? If they want people buying single game tickets for "paper bag" opponents, the cheap seats need to actually be cheap. I realize Koch Arena doesn't hold as many as GIA at Okie State, but I've always been able to buy upper deck seats there for $15-20 apiece, and usually in the first 5-10 rows. I thought I saw something about a flash sale for Sunday, but in looking that is for Lipscomb on Nov. 6th. C'mon WSU, sell the exhibition upper level tickets at $15 and get some butts in the seats!
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wait, what?

40-75 what, exactly, per ticket?

Comment

Got our (3) tickets for Sunday. Should be fun to see some Shocker basketball.

(edit) Did not buy from goshockers.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Wait, what?

40-75 what, exactly, per ticket?
                  Yeah, seems kind of strange to me, too. They sure aren't doing themselves any favors on goshockers. I ended up going a different route so less than $30 per ticket. And it may be one of the few home games we get to see in person, so it's OK.

Comment

yea .. gonna need to adjust ticket prices until we get demand back up

Comment

I give KS a ton of credit because I think he is doing a ton right.

$40 get-in price for this game is not reading the room. Come on.

Comment

$40-$75 ticket prices for an exhibition game against Rogers State all but guarantees an actual attendance of around 7000. That’s if all season ticket holders show up.

Bold strategy.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There is a flash sale now through Wednesday morning for $20 upper bowl seats.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              $40-$75 ticket prices for an exhibition game against Rogers State all but guarantees an actual attendance of around 7000. That’s if all season ticket holders show up.

Bold strategy.
                              7,000 x $40 = $280,000
                              10,500 x $20 = $210,000

Bold indeed. Could work out better financially, but it is taking a risk.

Comment

Working...
                              X