No announcement yet.

Closed Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I can find about an academic waiver. I would assume he lost eligibility, due to grades, at OU, so now we have to prove that he meets these standards at WSU for him to receive eligibility again.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Could you imagine what people would be saying if Isaac Brown went into a season with no eligible PG on the roster?
      I agree, but everybody's give-a-**** was probably greater then

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Hu's on first?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Those guys are really on top of it.
          I especially liked the way Higgy apparently ran Fran out of a scrimmage once.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            https://www.ncaa.org/sports/2013/11/...c-waivers.aspx

The only thing I can find about an academic waiver. I would assume he lost eligibility, due to grades, at OU, so now we have to prove that he meets these standards at WSU for him to receive eligibility again.
            Taylor mentioned that its something to do with stuff not transferred (which is odd that something wouldn't transfer from OU). So he took courses over the summer. I have no idea why we are still waiting. Should be a yes or no thing .. no judgement involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Hu's on first?
              who's on first abbott and costello - Yahoo Video Search Results

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I especially liked the way Higgy apparently ran Fran out of a scrimmage once.
                I can totally believe that too, especially Fran being enough of an ass to deserve said ejection.
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

(which is odd that something wouldn't transfer from OU).
                  They do have a boatload of football players they need to keep eligible.

Comment

Could you imagine what people would be saying if Isaac Brown went into a season with no eligible PG on the roster?
                    Two reason for that.

1. Mills is in a honeymoon period right now. That ends when the season starts. The IB guys are like Gaetz, just biding their time to attack.

2. The community is not engaged with Shocker basketball. Just look at shockernet - normal times somebody would shake some trees and get the scoop on what happened at the scrimmage. There is nothing, nada, just radio silence and shockernet already chasing other squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Two reason for that.

1. Mills is in a honeymoon period right now. That ends when the season starts. The IB guys are like Gaetz, just biding their time to attack.

2. The community is not engaged with Shocker basketball. Just look at shockernet - normal times somebody would shake some trees and get the scoop on what happened at the scrimmage. There is nothing, nada, just radio silence and shockernet already chasing other squirrels.
                      Case in point

Five things we learned from Iowa basketball's secret scrimmage against Wichita State

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/a...ers-218693007/

I am sure some Shockernetter has access...but this has been out there for almost a day.

Comment

Could you imagine what people would be saying if Isaac Brown went into a season with no eligible PG on the roster? I'm very hopeful for HCPM, but this is concerning.
                        Well, no PG on top of all of other IB ineptitudes would make this an apples/oranges comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Case in point

Five things we learned from Iowa basketball's secret scrimmage against Wichita State

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/a...ers-218693007/

I am sure some Shockernetter has access...but this has been out there for almost a day.
                          Could you please give us a short synopsis?
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post

Could you please give us a short synopsis?
                            I don't have access. I was just trying to find something on the scrimmage and ran on to it and was surprised somebody hasn't posted a synopsis (at least from the Wichita beat writer).

Comment

Not just here do we have lack of interest-there is college basketball apathy in general save for the fans of the teams that cheat and a small handful of other schools.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well, no PG on top of all of other IB ineptitudes would make this an apples/oranges comparison.
                                Maybe it's just me, but not having a PG on the roster (unless you count Joy, I guess) should be concerning regardless of who is at the helm.

Comment

Working...
                                X