Non conference scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. They have the greatest basketball coach of all time. How can the Shox even hope to be on the same court. Ol 76er must be creamin his shorts.
    Setting Shockernet readiness level to DEFCON 4.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Setting Shockernet readiness level to DEFCON 4.
      Fireworks can be fun to watch.

Comment

• Mills can coach circles around Richey.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• What a crappy field.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            What a crappy field.
            It's what we need at the moment

Comment

• My brother & I are thinking about going to the Myrtle Beach tournament. Anyone gotten tickets & made reservations at a hotel?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                What a crappy field.
                We are no longer an upper tier D1 program so probably a pretty good fit for us with new coach and new players

Comment

• I debated going to Myrtle Beach, but settled on catching the Alabama-Purdue and TCU-Clemson doubleheader in Toronto since:

1) It takes less than an hour for me to get there
                  2) It didn't make sense to spend all that money to see a rebuilding WSU team play in a mediocre field
                  3) I want to see how tall Zach Edey is in person

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                    My brother & I are thinking about going to the Myrtle Beach tournament. Anyone gotten tickets & made reservations at a hotel?
                    My wife and I and another couple are making the trip. We have rented a Beach front BNB and are making flight reservations tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the area once again. Drove Through MB all the time to get to Charleston when I was stationed in NC. Really don't care if it is a rebuilding year with new coaching staff and players They are my HOME team besides I love the ocean and beach. Go Shocks

Comment

• Tickets for the highly anticipated showdown at Intrust Bank Arena in downtown Wichita will go on sale Sept. 15

Tickets for the Wichita State men's basketball game against South Dakota State on Dec. 9 at INTRUST Bank Arena will go on sale Sept. 15 at 10 A.M.

Tickets start at $15, and can be purchased online at www.selectaseat.com, by phone at 855-755-SEAT (7328) or in person at the Select-A-Seat Box office at INTRUST Bank Arena (M-F, 10 a.m. to 6 PM).

"This will be a wonderful game to play at INTRUST Bank Arena for our fans and the city of Wichita to see a terrific college basketball game," said Wichita State head coach Paul Mills. "South Dakota State is well-coached, has a winning tradition and boasts one of the most formidable lineups in college basketball."

Wichita State is 9-3 all-time at INTRUST Bank Arena after dropping last year's contest against Oklahoma State.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Highly anticipated? Lol

Comment

• SDSU playing the WWE role of “jobber” already in the ring when TBS cuts back to WCW programming, only no one told them they are supposed to lose to a long past its prime Dusty Rhodes.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I may just have to make it to town for this one. Especially if their governor is in attendance!
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Based on the Presale codes and the number they are allowing you to buy ..they fully realize they wont sell many tickets to this Intrust Game

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                SDSU playing the WWE role of “jobber” already in the ring when TBS cuts back to WCW programming, only no one told them they are supposed to lose to a long past its prime Dusty Rhodes.
                                Props for that silky smooth transition to work in The American Dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X