JayKwon Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Uh, we donate SASO money to support our athletes. We ask nothing in return except for them to give us their best. Most of us do probably expect at least a modicum of gratitude as well.
    Just a simple, “thank you Shocker Nation, I enjoyed my time here in Wichita” would be much appreciated. I really enjoyed watching JW play, he has the potential to play at the highest professional level. Yea, I know we fired his coach and the assistant coach that got him here, so he might have been hurt, but he did wear the black and gold and was treated well by the fans that paid his scholarship. He still might be preparing a thank you, but I’m sure it’s difficult for the young man to thank us and then say, “but I took the ‘money bag’ from Bama.”
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

Been banned there for a while. You all act like this kid owes you something.
      Kid owes me nothing. My opinion on transfers is the following. Thanks for being a Shocker, now that you’re no longer a Shocker, due to a transfer I don’t care what happens to you on the court. I will support those kids on the Shocker teams.

Graduations are different.

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

Kid owes me nothing. My opinion on transfers is the following. Thanks for being a Shocker, now that you’re no longer a Shocker, due to a transfer I don’t care what happens to you on the court. I will support those kids on the Shocker teams.

Graduations are different.
        Glad we agree!

It's annoying seeing people on here act like he owes the fan base any sort of message. People are mad because he acknowledged that people would be upset about his decision but he didn't care if they were mad. He didn't do anything to make the university look bad while he was a Shocker, he didn't say anything bad about the program when he left, but people on this board are upset because he didn't make them feel special on his way out the door.

I don't know what to tell you if you feel personally attacked because a kid left after you donated to SASO.

Comment

You can go out with a little class, versus however he chose to go out.

Players leave; that’s whatever. Not all played throw up the middle finger on their way out the door.

Granted, he can go out the way he wants, but we can all react the way we want as well.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            It's annoying seeing people on here act like he owes the fan base any sort of message. People are mad because he acknowledged that people would be upset about his decision but he didn't care if they were mad. He didn't do anything to make the university look bad while he was a Shocker, he didn't say anything bad about the program when he left, but people on this board are upset because he didn't make them feel special on his way out the door.

I don't know what to tell you if you feel personally attacked because a kid left after you donated to SASO.
            You literally posted four strawman arguments in a row. That might be a Shockernet record.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There are some wild misconceptions being posted here People aren’t mad.
              Jaykwon is not an nba player. He might be a decent overseas player, but not likely. He obviously isn’t taking school seriously, because his English is pathetic. He is one of 1000+ that are inconsequential in the end.
              Therefore,
              When he posted whatever he did people here laughed because if you don’t want to be here after a bad season when a new coach is coming in that without a doubt is a bigger hardass than whatever we have had for the past three years and you are going to be expected to succeed on and off the court, then adios.
              It’s back to MTXE, Play Angry Shocker-Brand basketball, and that’s obviously not JW.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

We're like that awful ex. We still kinda root for you when you leave, cause we liked you at one point, but we also hope you regret leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                  We're like that awful ex. We still kinda root for you when you leave, cause we liked you at one point, but we also hope you regret leaving.
                  Truth be told I miss you…. Truth be told I’m lying!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

Truth be told I miss you…. Truth be told I’m lying!!
                    "When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell"
                    I still kinda like that song. Lol
                    Last edited by AZ Shocker; March 30, 2023, 03:29 PM.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

HE'S GONE. MOVE ON.

Comment

My perspective is how well have transfers done after leaving Wichita State, let’s say over the last 10 years? Did they make the NCAA Tournament and advance past the opening round the next season. Did they leave a legacy at their new school. My guess is that only a few have done well.

Sweet 16 – guessing a small list, less than 5?

Make the NCAA Tournament – less than 10?

Other Post-Season Tournaments – 10+ plus, maybe?

No Post Season – definitely more then 10+?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          HE'S GONE. MOVE ON.
                          yeah, cause that's what fanboards are for. Ignore the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            Just like the ex we gotta drag our ass in the gym to get in that rebound shape

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Probably a bad fit with Mills. Also the worst "goodbye to my former school" message ever.

jaykwon.jpg
                              This is probably why people are down on JW. Not the weed bust in Tuscaloosa, just seems like karma.

Comment

I wonder if he gaf now?

Comment

Working...
                                X