No announcement yet.

JayKwon Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, now that we do have a coach established, I would adopt the policy of "if you enter the portal, you can not come back".

It would be like your wife/girlfriend saying she wanted to take a break and see if you two were really meant to be together. I her mind you're already divorced/broken up, so just make it easy and end it with here right there.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hell, if someone offers me 50K to start posting on Alabama's board and I have to leave this wonderful experience....bye bye folks.
      So what exactly is your Shockernet NIL number?

Comment

Sounds like some maturity is in order. Hope he finds what he's looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

So what exactly is your Shockernet NIL number?

My Opendorse account is open for offers.

Comment

Idgaf either I'm taking all my cheers back they are mines.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I guess I don't understand where the outrage is coming from. His post just said that he didn't care if people disagreed with his decision. He didn't trash WSU on his way out. Would it have been nice if he wrote a glowing review of his time at WSU? Sure, but he spent a year here where the fans gave up on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

That reference may be lost on many.
                Not me!!! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Yeah, I can understand transferring once...anything more than that and I would start asking questions.
                  I can imagine TP going through an interview......"4 colleges in five years, eh?"

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I can imagine TP going through an interview......"4 colleges in five years, eh?"
                    yes, but I have an MBA, LOL yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

yes, but I have an MBA, LOL yeah right
                      Actually TP has an MBA (Mucho Bad Attitude) and a PHD (Piled Higher and Deeper). He would do very well if he went into government work.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                        I guess I don't understand where the outrage is coming from. His post just said that he didn't care if people disagreed with his decision. He didn't trash WSU on his way out. Would it have been nice if he wrote a glowing review of his time at WSU? Sure, but he spent a year here where the fans gave up on the team.
                        I agree. I'm not sure where he even posted what he did because I don't see anything on his twitter account. Was he responding to someone who was being a *****, etc.? Some context with the screenshot would have been nice.
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Sure, but he spent a year here where the fans gave up on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Shocker Faithful Facebook follower, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post

Shocker Faithful Facebook follower, no doubt.
                              Been banned there for a while. You all act like this kid owes you something.

Comment

Been banned there for a while. You all act like this kid owes you something.
                                Uh, we donate SASO money to support our athletes. We ask nothing in return except for them to give us their best. Most of us do probably expect at least a modicum of gratitude as well.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X