Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical as hell and neither team getting called for anything

Comment

• This looks like it has some TCU vs Georgia potential.

Comment

• Just turned it on, and so far it's fugly.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• How come UConn title games are so bad? It’s like watching KU vs Kentucky. Bleh
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Did anyone else notice Dan Hurley’s dig on Women’s Final Four officials?

Comment

• UCONN getting a friendly whistle this half.

Comment

• Whoever centered the numbers and names on the backs of the SDSU uniforms needs to be fired. Look at the back of Mensah’s uniform.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  UCONN getting a friendly whistle this half.
                  MIGHTY friendly.

Still the better team but it’s been very much in their favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    Did anyone else notice Dan Hurley’s dig on Women’s Final Four officials?
                    No what did he say?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No what did he say?
                      “These three guys.” Points to officials leaving the court. “I love these guys.”

Comment

“These three guys.” Points to officials leaving the court. “I love these guys.”
                        It doesn’t sound like that had anything to do with the women’s officials, although I’m familiar with the Iowa-LSU game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

It doesn’t sound like that had anything to do with the women’s officials, although I’m familiar with the Iowa-LSU game.
                          Of course you wouldn’t. Probably didn’t think the boo’s during PSG game were for Messi either.

Comment

Of course you wouldn’t. Probably didn’t think the boo’s during PSG game were for Messi either.
                            Show me evidence that Hurley was referring to the officials in the women’s game, when he had literally said the same thing about a single official after a call didn’t go his way just a game or two ago.

Relax.

Comment

• These refs are comically bad. Touch fouls on SDSU and UCONN allowed to maul on the other end. Sadly SDSU should still be in this if they would have just made layups.

Comment

• SDSU has taken a lot of bad shots. Most of them contested. They have nobody to blame but themselves for this.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X