Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    SDSU has taken a lot of bad shots. Most of them contested. They have nobody to blame but themselves for this.
    True story. That won’t matter to the press though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Show me evidence that Hurley was referring to the officials in the women’s game, when he had literally said the same thing about a single official after a call didn’t go his way just a game or two ago.

Relax.
      Do you know Coach Hurley? Have you had multiple dinners with Coach Hurley and his family?

Relax. Some of us have. We know the man. We get his reference.

You don’t know me. Stop trying to play a game based on you while not knowing me.

The refs have had limited impact on this game as they did last game. Players gotta make plays. NCAA/Coaches/Boosters cannot make a single basket. The players make or don’t make plays regardless of surroundings.

His comment was in reference that the refs impacted LSU going from a 19% 3PG% team to 75% in first half had anything to do with referees. It didn’t. In fact, you would think referees wanting to impact the game would not put the MOP on the bench for an entire quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Do you know Coach Hurley? Have you had multiple dinners with Coach Hurley and his family?

You don’t know me. Stop trying to play a game based on you while not knowing me.

The refs have had limited impact on this game as they did last game. Players gotta make plays. NCAA/Coaches/Boosters cannot make a single basket. The players make or don’t make plays regardless of surroundings.

His comment was in reference that the refs impacted LSU going from a 19% 3PG% team to 75% in first half had anything to do with referees. It didn’t. In fact, you would think referees wanting to impact the game would not put the MOP on the bench for an entire quarter.
        You need to chill out, grab a beer, and go to bed if someone’s opinion on a coach’s comment during a game bothers you that much. Have a good night.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• UCONN > KU
          The Assman

Comment

• Not gonna know how to watch a national title game without Nantz on the call. Class act all the way.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Are you drunk again?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Not gonna know how to watch a national title game without Nantz on the call. Class act all the way.
                Not sure how I’m going to look at your posts without DB’s photo on it either!!
                The Assman

Comment

Not gonna know how to watch a national title game without Nantz on the call. Class act all the way.
                  Have I missed something? Is Nantz calling it a career?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

So Reese is completely innocent and Hurley is completely guilty?

Got it.
                    The Assman

Comment

He’s retiring from CBB.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He’s retiring from CBB.
                        That sucks. He's absolutely one of the best to ever do it. Not sure how I missed that memo
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yep, this was it for college basketball. I believe the Masters is gonna be his final broadcast.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He’s retiring from CBB.
                            Ohhh he’s only stopping for basketball?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So Reese is completely innocent and Hurley is completely guilty?

Got it.
                              The dude has an enormous hard on for anything Louisiana. And I mean ANYTHING.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ohhh he’s only stopping for basketball?
                                Yeah, continuing football and golf.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X