No announcement yet.

Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't be watching any game on Thursday because the next games are on Saturday. I will definitely be watching then because I am really interested in welcoming FAU to CKA and the AAC. Hopefully for a good ol' whipping.

Comment

• Hope FAU can continue some level of success next season. FAU, UNT, Memphis, and Tulane will be good games next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcatmo21 View Post
        I won't watch a FAU vs San Diego State on a Thursday night much less in the National Champonship game.
        How about Saturday night?

Comment

• If you want to sell out CKA, just have FAU make the title game and then get scheduled to come here next year. The thought of playing the national champs or runner up will be a sell out IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            This is the most into a Final Four I've been since the Shox where there. Can't wait to watch FAU v SDSU. Both teams are very talented and fun to watch and I hope one of those two wins the Natty.
            I haven't cared about a Final Four since 2013... I'm feeling kinda giddy right now.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              Hope FAU can continue some level of success next season. FAU, UNT, Memphis, and Tulane will be good games next season.
              Add UAB to that as well.

Comment

• I will also be watching the NIT Final Four games on Tuesday, March 28th.

North Texas versus Wisconsin

And

Utah Valley versus Alabama-Birmingham (UAB)

Charlotte already won the CBI.

Some will say those two tournaments don't mean much. But, if they happen to win the NIT and FAU wins the NCAA, I bet "straight-cash-hommie", there is a specific conference commissioner who will be sure to remind everyone they do mean something.

Comment

• The CBI doesn't mean much, but the NIT still matters as it gives those fringe teams a shot to show they belong. I really thought North Texas would have had at least some discussion in the at-large process but they were completely ignored.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Jason Whitlock @WhitlockJason

The NCAA Tournament is great fun for gamblers. Thanks to the transfer portal, NIL, and one-and-done, it no longer has anything to do with proving the best team in the country. It's as random as a roulette wheel. It's an AAU tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Jason Whitlock @WhitlockJason

The NCAA Tournament is great fun for gamblers. Thanks to the transfer portal, NIL, and one-and-done, it no longer has anything to do with proving the best team in the country. It's as random as a roulette wheel. It's an AAU tourney.
                      This makes no sense.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This makes no sense.
                        Whitlock has a long history of not making sense. He is pretty hit and miss with his takes and has been since his days at the KC Star.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Nobody will watch the games. Nobody will be in Houston. They should just cancel the F-4.
                          Kansas fans have spoken. Book it!

Screenshot_20230327_123234_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230327_123329_Samsung Internet.jpg
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This makes no sense.
                            I typically don't agree with Whitlock on anything but in this case he is right on. NIL and the Transfer Portal are going to ruin college sports.

Comment

• Hahaha. What a bunch of *******. I would much prefer a final four WITHOUT KU, Duke, NC, than one containing any of those teams.

Comment

• I'd like to see a list of the players that they think are big time national names, because I sure can't name them. Maybe Drew Timme?

Comment

Working...
                                X