Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
    Creighton going full Eagles fan right now.
    not the same. He pushed the kid sideways

Comment

• Creighton fans not happy. But I am.

Comment

Not from me. It was a great game. That being said, most fans would be losing their everloving **** had a game been allowed to be played physically for 39 minutes to be decided on a touch foul. Can you imagine Jayhawk or Kentucky Wildcat fans reactions? They literally would have already doxed the ref and put a possy together, driving to the refs house to shoot his wife and rape his dog.

In the end, it was a great season that will probably have them ranked in the top 15 and the core of the team is coming back.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

Boy I hate to burst your bubble, but I worked quite a bit with a guy who was an all conference d-line player for the cats in the early 2000’s, and he had story after story about Snyder, and he was anything but a good guy to the people around him. It was so bad this former player has never gone back to any KSU game or event because of Snyder in spite of living in Kansas the entire time since he graduated.
          I never said anything about the treatment of his players. I served on a board with him personally for two full years and he was always publicly and even directly complimentary of opponents and people he worked with.

I am sure he was not easy to play or work for, but obviously he was doing something right.

Comment

• They live, they breathe...

Reporter Getting Destroyed For His NCAA Tournament Suggestion (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• They have accurate time keepers at the Big Dance. That is important.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Never remember seeing so many competitive games going down to the last play.. Fun, and will much better when the Shockers get back Dancing.
                I’m pretty sure that global warming has something to do with this

Comment

• I’m pretty sure this is the only time I have ever wanted Texas to do well

Comment

• I’m not trying to knock K-State and Nowell, but curious if this is “T” worthy? Maybe it’s ok in todays game.

Ross and I weren’t allowed to “chirp” back in the day…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Boy I hate to burst your bubble, but I worked quite a bit with a guy who was an all conference d-line player for the cats in the early 2000’s, and he had story after story about Snyder, and he was anything but a good guy to the people around him. It was so bad this former player has never gone back to any KSU game or event because of Snyder in spite of living in Kansas the entire time since he graduated.
                      Please tell us more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I’m not trying to knock K-State and Nowell, but curious if this is “T” worthy? Maybe it’s ok in todays game.

Interesting. Certainly chickenshit, dunno if it's illegal.

Comment

Best description I've heard ... "You can't call that foul right then" .... So you admit it was a foul lol

Comment

I’m not trying to knock K-State and Nowell, but curious if this is “T” worthy? Maybe it’s ok in todays game.

No not a T. Not even sure it's illegal, but maybe they should create a rule to award another free throw

Comment

Is it a T? No.

Is it bush league? Absolutely.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I never talked to Snyder but I did talk to his Assistants. I didn’t hear anything that smacked of disrespect, but I guess everyone has “haters”.

Comment

Working...
                                X