No announcement yet.

Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this FAU /Memphis game is any indication of what the AAC is going to be, then it It's going to be a fun league.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      If this FAU /Memphis game is any indication of what the AAC is going to be, then it I'd going to be a fun league.
      Not according to some on here. We are about to be in a conference equal to the MVC. LMAO

I agree with you though
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Wow Memphis. Way to represent

Comment

• Memphis peed down their leg. Had the win and panicked.

Comment

• Another incredible finish. Not sure why but I really wanted Memphis to lose.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• FAU just got past Memphis. March madness is a lot of fun. Can't predict anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
                I wasn't aware that expressing an opinion was trying to dictate who we should hire. You guys have got me, I am saying UNCLE. I did enjoy the back and forth.
                Don't be humiliated into submission of your views. It's a sign of the times to put down those who have different opinions than theirs. And nobody on this sight has a clue how much ADKS can offer a coach. This whole site is just speculation and opinions. If yours are different, it's a good thing.I like to view everyone's thoughts. Well almost everyone's, there are a few that I don't bother to read.

Comment

• That cost our league some money, but I can’t say that disappointed me.
                  78-65

Comment

• Penny the *****, throwing his water bottle after the loss. He can’t even control his bench. What an embarrassment.

Comment

• Memphis fussing too much within to make WSU some money. We need to spank both of these teams next Season. They both will be tough to beat.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Well the new team in the league beats Memphis at the buzzer. Penny throws water bottle and Memphis blows 9 point lead… next year will be interesting

Comment

• Without sasser playing for Houston, AAC's strength does not look good now that Memphis is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Memphis fussing too much within to make WSU some money. We need to spank both of these teams next Season. They both will be tough to beat.
                            I'd be beyond ecstatic if we compete at a high level with either of them next season. FAU is fun to watch and should draw a good crowd at Koch.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• AAC will be fun next season for sure. I’m excited about some of these new teams.

Comment

• FAU may be a force for awhile if their coach stays. His guys play hard.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X