The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Okay, O'Connell, D. Collins, and Kenny P would work for me, for Shocker Final 3, and sting our foes like a bee, don’t you see, bay be, and the poetry for free. JUST DO IT pretty please. I'm awaiting then and only then a "way to early" starting line up and rotation 5 without seeing most of these men play. Why? Because THAT is what we SHOCKER NETTERS do because we CAN,,,,,...TIMES 11!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally with you - these three and we dance, yes dance..........Vanover and we are back to regular sell outs. These kids would love the atmosphere

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Totally with you - these three and we dance, yes dance..........Vanover and we are back to regular sell outs. These kids would love the atmosphere
      Add Noam and we make a deep run.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

You're behind the times, son. Try about $80K to $100K. We now actively encourage folks in predominantly black neighborhoods to drastically overpay for their homes at 3% or 3.5% down. In fact, they need to overpay like everyone else, or it is racist. White democrats who are 95th percentile or above in income and who work at HUD, Fannie, Freddie, and all the big banks won't have it any other way in their strive for so-called equity.

You think I'm kidding? I know where the bodies are buried. Very shallow graves.
        Jesus Christ the absolute nonsense you morons will come up with to support your crazy ethos.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Isn’t Michael O’Connell that closet case commissioner?
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            Isn’t Michael O’Connell that closet case commissioner?
            I think that’s O’Donnell…
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I think that’s O’Donnell…
              Sorry. Autocorrect. I meant “Confirmed Bachelor.”
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Last edited by Kung Wu; May 10, 2023, 10:16 PM. Reason: Assist

Comment

I’d certainly feel safer walking Mass and 17th in Larrytown than Hillside and 17th in Wichita, if that’s your question.
                  It’s not.

It’s me questioning the validity of this particular fan’s rooting interest. Radar was pinging.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I can get behind this one. Stats don't blow you away. But good Asst/TO ratio (2 to 1). FG% can use some work but doesn't appear to rely on the 3 ball. Pretty low volume. Ironically some of his best games the last couple years were against the best competition. He really liked playing against Arizona apparently.
                    We all are glad that you approve.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I’d certainly feel safer walking Mass and 17th in Larrytown than Hillside and 17th in Wichita, if that’s your question.
                      I have walked the Seventh Ward of New Orleans after sunset on a Friday Night.

No one in Wichita nor Lawrence has a thing to fear in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I have walked the Seventh Ward of New Orleans after sunset on a Friday Night.

No one in Wichita nor Lawrence has a thing to fear in comparison.
                        Were you “Working” ???

Comment

• Between Gal Gadot gifs, Stuckboy postings, campus safety comparisons, and the occasional snarky Fever reply, I kinda hope we don’t fill our scholarships until August so we can keep this going!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Jesus Christ the absolute nonsense you morons will come up with to support your crazy ethos.
                            Nice! Ad hominem instead of an actual response.

My post is a farcical take on the issue, but trust me it exists. There are HUD task forces, GSE academic reports, and an AEI critical analysis of such. And lots more.

Comment

• KU better hope they've got an outstanding recruiting class because they're down to only two returning scholarship players with 6'11", 250 Fr Ernest Udeh entering the portal

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                KU better hope they've got an outstanding recruiting class because they're down to only two returning scholarship players with 6'11", 250 Fr Ernest Udeh entering the portal

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...-ku-210064756/
                                They'll be just fine...

College basketball rankings: Kansas lands Michigan transfer Hunter Dickinson, jumps to No. 1 in Top 25 And 1 - CBSSports.com

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X