• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Ol’ WstateU must be just out of frame
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but when every third post is the same posters expressing the same opinion (pretty much that all recruits we sign are the next Lebron no matter what the stats show, so therefore everything Mills does is divine and can not be doubted)...

There I fixed that for you.

Keep fighting the masses, Stick. I admire your courage. You may actually be converting some people to a certain degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Keep fighting the masses, Stick. I admire your courage. You may actually be converting some people to a certain degree.
          istockphoto-1368371369-612x612.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            I feel like this recruiting thread is finally posting some quality posts now!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Doubtful.

Comment

• Outside of recruiting news Gal Gadot is easily the best thing I’ve seen here, more please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                  Outside of recruiting news Gal Gadot is easily the best thing I’ve seen here, more please.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

I'd prefer rolling the dice on Noam.........1 and 2 are no brainers and would make recruiting this year a success.
                    That's not even like a 20-sided dice roll. That's like a 1.25-sided dice roll. I think he's broken too far into the pro ranks to consider NCAA D1 at this point, unless he sees that as a better path to the NBA or has a major NIL deal available to him.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

They are just gonna come running out 5 seconds before tip off of our first game .. we won't even get them on introductions pre-game because that might give too much away.
                      no names on jerseys, no programs

Comment

• If HCPM can land Gal Gadot in the transfer portal as a cheerleader, he can roll out myself, fever, express, kung wu, and sub on the court and I'll call him the best recruiter ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Would any recruit actually sign if they knew how rough 21st and hillside actually is ? lol. So nice that full gut and remodeled homes are worth like 55k !
                          Nothing compares to the perfection that is Lawrence, amirite?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If HCPM can land Gal Gadot in the transfer portal as a cheerleader, he can roll out myself, fever, express, kung wu, and sub on the court and I'll call him the best recruiter ever.
                            I’m here for it. I can hit the corner three. And watch Gal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I’m here for it. I can hit the corner three. And watch Gal.
                              "Why are all the plays just taking turns throwing the ball out of bounds and diving into the cheerleaders"

Comment

• One more

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X