• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

5. Purdue
    4. Arkansas
    3. Washington
    2. Texas
    1. 21st and Hillside
    Would any recruit actually sign if they knew how rough 21st and hillside actually is ? lol. So nice that full gut and remodeled homes are worth like 55k !

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Would any recruit actually sign if they knew how rough 21st and hillside actually is ? lol. So nice that full gut and remodeled homes are worth like 55k !
      Eh. That’s probably true for many campuses, particularly in a large metro area. Years ago, a notable player signed with Creighton over WSU. Supposedly, Creighton’s coaches used campus safety as one of the reasons to sign with them. One of our assistants told me that he once had a friend who once got held up with a knife on Creighton’s campus.
      78-65

Comment

• There is absolutely NO comparison...NONE, with campuses at Temple and Houston (for instance) in our conference. The WSU campus is behind the pearly gates when put up against these 2 war zones. Thank goodness UH is leaving the conference as we should never send another team into that third world country of a University.

You couldn't pay me to walk around the Temple campus.

Yet we live in a fantasy world where people are scared of the KKK.

Comment

• Now I will offer for free my final 3 recruits we may have a splashing chance to sign for our 3 slots?

1. Kenny P. (4 or 5 ) I'm disappointed without him.

2. Vanover. ( Rim protection at 7'5")

3. Noam or Curbelo for pg. (Either provides us depth at pg.)

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            You couldn't pay me to walk around the Temple campus.
            I walked around the Temple campus this winter. The campus itself isn't that bad, but walk two blocks and it feels like you're in a scene from The Wire.

Comment

• I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but when every third post is the same poster expressing the same opinion (pretty much that he's pi$$ed about Mills being hired, so therefor everything Mills does is worthless)...

...I'm starting to find a lot of substitutions for the first two letters of his user name.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                (pretty much that he's pi$$ed about Mills being hired, so therefor everything Mills does is worthless)...
                Talk about reading into things that aren't there...

Stick expresses valid reasoning for his thought process. Just because you want to bury your head in the sand and completely ignore those reasons are on you. You don't have to agree with him, but acting like he's pulling **** out of thin air just to be negative is simply being dishonest about what he's putting out there.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Now I will offer for free my final 3 recruits we may have a splashing chance to sign for our 3 slots?

3. Noam or Curbelo for pg. (Either provides us depth at pg.)
                  I'd prefer rolling the dice on Noam.........1 and 2 are no brainers and would make recruiting this year a success.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Now I will offer for free my final 3 recruits we may have a splashing chance to sign for our 3 slots?

3. Noam for pg. (Either provides us depth at pg.)
                    It's possible that we've signed these three and just haven't released the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

It's also possible that I've been sleeping with Gal Gadot...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You lucky son of a *****
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but when every third post is the same poster expressing the same opinion (pretty much that he's pi$$ed about Mills being hired, so therefor everything Mills does is worthless)...

...I'm starting to find a lot of substitutions for the first two letters of his user name.
                          I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but when every third post is the same posters expressing the same opinion (pretty much that all recruits we sign are the next Lebron no matter what the stats show, so therefore everything Mills does is divine and can not be doubted)...

There I fixed that for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

They are just gonna come running out 5 seconds before tip off of our first game .. we won't even get them on introductions pre-game because that might give too much away.

Comment

Is she aware of that?

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X