X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bah, it doesnt say Kung Wu anywhere.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Bah, it doesnt say Kung Wu anywhere.

If you zoom into the lower right section its right there on the black sideline. It's written in black font so it is hard to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Never been a fan of having inside the arc a different shade.

I know they need money but I also hate the clutter for sponsor revenue filling up space. Might as well sell more sponsor space elsewhere and just make the whole court a monstrosity for money.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Not sure where to put this, and apologize if it has already been shared on SN. Susan Domann and Russel Wilkins are no longer employed by WSU. Not their choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
              Susan Domann and Russel Wilkins are no longer employed by WSU.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                Not sure where to put this, and apologize if it has already been shared on SN. Susan Domann and Russel Wilkins are no longer employed by WSU. Not their choice.
                If true, both are still listed on the Staff Directory on goshockers.com, losing the Director of SASA Memberships Services (Domann) and the Associate AD/New Revenue would not be a good sign especially as the CPA's are wrapping up the audit of the the WSU-ICAA financial statements for the fiscal year end June 30, 2024.

Not implying anything nefarious was going on but might imply the WSU-ICAA revenue streams continue to be challenging.

Comment

• Good people, especially Susan who has been at ICAA for more than 30 years. I have no doubt both will land on their feet and have several options going forward ( 1972Shocker 60 day notice was given).

Comment

• My only experience with Susan was receiving a phone call within 48 hours of my sister's obit being published. She wanted to know who was taking over the monthly payments for her season tickets. Calling it tacky is being nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X