Director of Athletics Kevin Saal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Was glad that KS is addressing the pricing of some seats for Men's Basketball. I'm disappointed they are keeping the policy that disallows moving seats to be closer. Should be a rule that after halftime, empty seats are fair game.
    I guess you would lose if someone showed up but as a practical matter, I’ve seen people get away with it for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I guess you would lose if someone showed up but as a practical matter, I’ve seen people get away with it for years.
      Until it gets full again, there is plenty of room to just move elsewhere if the original owners show up after halftime.

Comment

• If they announced that open seats were up for grabs after halftime. I believe that would lead to some fights. If the seat owner were to show up late, or just came back from the concession stand, I could see some folks thinking that it was fair game to take and hold the seat from the owner. So I doubt you will ever see an announcement saying that open seats are fair game. But doubt they ever care if you move to open seats unless you refused to move for the owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          If they announced that open seats were up for grabs after halftime. I believe that would lead to some fights. If the seat owner were to show up late, or just came back from the concession stand, I could see some folks thinking that it was fair game to take and hold the seat from the owner. So I doubt you will ever see an announcement saying that open seats are fair game. But doubt they ever care if you move to open seats unless you refused to move for the owner.
          Yup. You'd have freeloaders lining up in the tunnels 5 minutes to go in the first half.

Comment

• Good seats down low on sale now!! I believe upgrades take priority!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
              Good seats down low on sale now!! I believe upgrades take priority!!
              I called about the baseline ones but not sure they knew exactly what the pricing was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I called about the baseline ones but not sure they knew exactly what the pricing was.
                If I had to guess it probably will require at least an Angel level of SASO, (10,000+) plus cost of tickets.

Probably can get tickets in section 124 near WSU bench (above floor scoreboard) a handful of rows up for $4,000 SASO plus tickets.

Comment

If I had to guess it probably will require at least an Angel level of SASO, (10,000+) plus cost of tickets.

Probably can get tickets in section 124 near WSU bench (above floor scoreboard) a handful of rows up for $4,000 SASO plus tickets.
                  Was told Charter guardian pricing. But you have to pay the CG for every seat you want. So 3 seats, 3x CG SASO. Maybe that's right, just weird for them those seats differently

Comment

• I was able to move down two rows for four of my six seats. Pretty happy with the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                      I was able to move down two rows for four of my six seats. Pretty happy with the outcome.
                      Did you get a call recently? I’m waiting to hear if I can get my split pair combined.

Comment

Was told Charter guardian pricing. But you have to pay the CG for every seat you want. So 3 seats, 3x CG SASO. Maybe that's right, just weird for them those seats differently
                        Interesting, there’s a SASO benefits graph that shows CG is eligible to purchase up to 4 tickets. So if they are qualified for purchase as a CG member it doesn’t seem right to collect SASO for each ticket. On the positive side you should receive 4 parking passes !

Comment

Interesting, there’s a SASO benefits graph that shows CG is eligible to purchase up to 4 tickets. So if they are qualified for purchase as a CG member it doesn’t seem right to collect SASO for each ticket. On the positive side you should receive 4 parking passes !
                          Which is why I was asking in the other thread if someone actually did it. The rep I talked to didn't seem to be the most knowledgeable

Comment

I verified this today. These require CG SASO per seat + seat cost. Also interesting is there are 16 seats in each corner. That two rows of 8 in each corner. That feels like a LOT of people to be shoved in those corners. Will be interesting to see how that looks/feels. There is always a lot of traffic walking through those areas in the games between officials, staff, cheerleaders, camera men etc

Comment

I verified this today. These require CG SASO per seat + seat cost. Also interesting is there are 16 seats in each corner. That two rows of 8 in each corner. That feels like a LOT of people to be shoved in those corners. Will be interesting to see how that looks/feels. There is always a lot of traffic walking through those areas in the games between officials, staff, cheerleaders, camera men etc
                              BUT WHERE WILL THE DJ STAND?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hopefully, that means there won't be one and the pep band will play more.

I know, this band geek is getting old.

Comment

Hopefully, Ms. Leatherpants will still be the cheer coach... she can 'walk by me' all she wants.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X