No announcement yet.

Wichita State: at Temple (02/16/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice win for the Shocks with the 16 rebound advantage. We have more tough games to follow. I'm glad CP only had 3 and not 4 fouls earlier.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It does seem like IB is improving. Still has the glaring weakness of dealing with pressure D.
      Yep. No clue why Temple did not press us. That's been the difference maker down the stretch in our recent losses.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Temple Owls NCAAM game from February 16, 2023 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

rebounds 42-26, that'll work

Comment

• Nice win…if we could only get that UCF game back. The last month this team has finally learned how to play to our strengths. Photo has really turned it around playing with his back to the basket and creating, not shooting 3s. Rojas for all his faults is playing pretty darn good. Walton is a stud and Pierre, when he plays within himself is dangerous. He has the athletic ability. We really have a tough stretch coming up but at least it’s with us playing our best basketball of the year….

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It does seem like IB is improving. Still has the glaring weakness of dealing with pressure D.
            Agreed, but he also had the benefit of the Owls giving up.

Comment

• By the way, I know those announcers were Temple homers, but I thought they were great. The one guy sounded like this dude:

Greg Jennings caught a pass from Aaron Rodgers and even though his leg was broke he was able to outrun the entire saints defense I was playing a joke name GU...
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                Nice win…if we could only get that UCF game back. The last month this team has finally learned how to play to our strengths. Photo has really turned it around playing with his back to the basket and creating, not shooting 3s. Rojas for all his faults is playing pretty darn good. Walton is a stud and Pierre, when he plays within himself is dangerous. He has the athletic ability. We really have a tough stretch coming up but at least it’s with us playing our best basketball of the year….
                Pierre is the only one getting minutes that still hunts his own shots consistently.

Comment

• That Walton three when we were down 4 was so huge.

Comment

• We do have four really nice players. Rojas is a stud when he plays under control. We knew CP and JW were players early on but Rojas and KP are both playing really well, and yes, IB has
                    the team trending up. Early on we regularly had more turnovers than assists but are seeing the court and playing together so much better now. If JP could ever make the same kind of improvement we could be dangerous. Maybe even get to the conf finals.

Comment

• Hopefully we have a sellout for the Memphis game, should be fun…

Comment

Porter really a no-show tonight
                        Really? Interesting comment. Any more brain busters?

Comment

Hopefully we have a sellout for the Memphis game, should be fun…
                          Maybe if they sale everything above row 22 for $2. Otherwise there is no way we can move more than 3,500 tix to watch a .500 team against a below par Memphis. People didn’t come out for UH.

Comment

• We definitely are passing better. Entry passes, passing out of double teams. Inside out… much better. Love the fact that our transition game has improved and really pushing the ball. Much better, not perfect but much better.

Comment

• Best Kenpom win of the season. Temple is 110.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Maybe if they sale everything above row 22 for $2. Otherwise there is no way we can move more than 3,500 tix to watch a .500 team against a below par Memphis. People didn’t come out for UH.
                                I’ll settle for 8,000 and up lol

Comment

Working...
                                X