15.91%
    Shockers: Lose by 1 to 3
    4.55%
    Shockers: Lose by 4 to 9
    47.73%
    Shockers: Lose by 10+
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

First time visiting Philadelphia and first time seeing the Shockers play. Pretty dismal season for both teams but I'm pumped! I also have tickets for Yale @ Penn the next night and am really looking forward to visiting the historic Palestra.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      First time visiting Philadelphia and first time seeing the Shockers play. Pretty dismal season for both teams but I'm pumped! I also have tickets for Yale @ Penn the next night and am really looking forward to visiting the historic Palestra.
      For your sake, I hope WSU plays their best game of the season.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

For your sake, I hope WSU plays their best game of the season.
        Thanks. I'll be keeping my expectations low haha

Comment

I see the Shocks playing well. They've done so all year, even against top 5 teams in the Nation. More than once. At home and on the road.

Now, the last 5 minutes, will the Shocks be able to tighten their handles and get to the charity stripe (and convert)? Well...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            Now, the last 5 minutes, will the Shocks be able to tighten their handles and get to the charity stripe (and convert)? Well...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe a 15-20% chance of winning with JR and a 5% chance ( never say never ) without him. Can't beat them with only three players. Lose big without him. Can't expect KP to have back to back great games.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Maybe a 15-20% chance of winning with JR and a 5% chance ( never say never ) without him. Can't beat them with only three players. Lose big without him. Can't expect KP to have back to back great games.
                I don't look for KP to have 'back-to-back' great games, but I think an efficient effort coupled with good court vision is very probable, maybe even likely, from the young and maturing, minute by minute, post man.

WSU's biggest problem all year has been the end of games play-making (execution), play calling or lack of, coaching, bench support, or all of the above. All of that was evident once again last Sunday, but thank goodness it was against what is about the worst team in the league. And it took every second of 2 OT's to do it...

Comment

Temple of Doom = 64
                  Raiders of the Lost Triticum = 74

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

I don't look for KP to have 'back-to-back' great games, but I think an efficient effort coupled with good court vision is very probable, maybe even likely, from the young and maturing, minute by minute, post man.

WSU's biggest problem all year has been the end of games play-making (execution), play calling or lack of, coaching, bench support, or all of the above. All of that was evident once again last Sunday, but thank goodness it was against what is about the worst team in the league. And it took every second of 2 OT's to do it...
                    You have either forgotten the terrible offense we ran the firs half of the year, and sporadically since or your idea of good ball is not like mine. The second half of the year, I can agree with your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

You have either forgotten the terrible offense we ran the firs half of the year, and sporadically since or your idea of good ball is not like mine. The second half of the year, I can agree with your assessment.
                      It sure ain't atx.

From where I was sitting WSU gave K-State all they could handle up in Manhattan, of course until our guards fell apart later into the game and couldn't buy their way to the line, which is what they're still doing as of Sunday. You follow the b12 right? That's no one's opinion.

Comment

We'll lose if we go 3-20 from outside

Comment

It sure ain't atx.

From where I was sitting WSU gave K-State all they could handle up in Manhattan, of course until our guards fell apart later into the game and couldn't buy their way to the line, which is what they're still doing as of Sunday. You follow the b12 right? That's no one's opinion.
                          Like I've said several times, good teams have some bad games and bad teams have some good games. When those facts collide, you get that ksu vs WSU game earlier in the year. And no I don't follow the big 12. Couldn't care less about that conference in basketball.

Comment

5 pt lead with 7 minutes left only to completely collapse against pressure, take bad shots, and turn the ball over. End up losing by 7.

Comment

View the best Temple vs Wichita State odds, betting trends, and line movements for 05/05/2024. We've got their head to head and last 10 game results.

Vegas has the Shockers as the underdog at 4.5-points.

Comment

Working...
                              X