Wichita State: at Temple (02/16/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
    Best Kenpom win of the season. Temple is 110.
    Temple moved to 121 after that loss but it's still our best win this season.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Temple takes a lot of good shots from three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        Hopefully we have a sellout for the Memphis game, should be fun…
        A slight reach.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This team just likes toying with us at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

A slight reach.
            Standing room only. Come on, be the change you wish to see.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Played well for the most part. Team has played much better since conference games started. Porter took over when we needed him. Much better than Tyson E. last year.

Comment

• Alright , Kevin Sahl: Isaac Brown deserves one more year. He's worked in 9 newcomers (which would make even roy williams blanche). They always play well.. k-state, mizzou, houston.. until the last ten minutes of the game (there's what a team full of newcomers gets you.. we saw it with cliff levingston and antoine carr too).. but they may be getting that part of it. Just maybe.

Lets see what happens from here. Have they got their end-of-game woes figured out? But clearly Isaac Brown looks like one of those Gregg Marshall proteges.. like the best assistant-to-head-coach successes in the biz. Look it up. I can see it in Isaac Brown too.

Memphis here next week. I expect a big win.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  Alright , Kevin Sahl: Isaac Brown deserves one more year. He's worked in 9 newcomers (which would make even roy williams blanche). They always play well.. k-state, mizzou, houston.. until the last ten minutes of the game (there's what a team full of newcomers gets you.. we saw it with cliff levingston and antoine carr too).. but they may be getting that part of it. Just maybe.

Lets see what happens from here. Have they got their end-of-game woes figured out? But clearly Isaac Brown looks like one of those Gregg Marshall proteges.. like the best assistant-to-head-coach successes in the biz. Look it up. I can see it in Isaac Brown too.

Isaac Brown does not instill confidence in me. He’s got a lot of really questionable decision making. I do think he has some extremely good understandings of some parts of the game, but not the whole. That’s why I thought he made for a nice assistant but a terrible head coach.

plus I’m tired of hearing the exact same phrasing everytime he is interviewed.

Comment

Alright , Kevin Sahl: Isaac Brown deserves one more year. He's worked in 9 newcomers (which would make even roy williams blanche). They always play well.. k-state, mizzou, houston.. until the last ten minutes of the game (there's what a team full of newcomers gets you.. we saw it with cliff levingston and antoine carr too).. but they may be getting that part of it. Just maybe.

I’ll have what he’s having.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Did you really just compare our current lineup with Cliff and Toine? The 1977 Heights team would beat this team and Fat Norwood would embarrass IB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Did you really just compare our current lineup with Cliff and Toine? The 1977 Heights team would beat this team and Fat Norwood would embarrass IB.
                        We’re talking Elite 8 next year baby!

Comment

• 1. Good to see Rojas only took a one game hiatus. We need him.
                          2. This is the best running and interior passing team we’ve had in a while.
                          3. We play with more poise on the road than at home. Very weird.
                          4. If we only had a couple more good players, we could have a pretty darn good team.
                          5. It’s really hard to turn over almost the whole roster and be successful early in the season
                          6. I sure wish we had that UCF game back

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Temple moved to 121 after that loss but it's still our best win this season.
                            Lol...yep. A bunch of nothing.

Comment

• Props to Bell tonight. Didn’t do anything dumb and made some nice plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                                1. Good to see Rojas only took a one game hiatus. We need him.
                                2. This is the best running and interior passing team we’ve had in a while.
                                3. We play with more poise on the road than at home. Very weird.
                                4. If we only had a couple more good players, we could have a pretty darn good team.
                                5. It’s really hard to turn over almost the whole roster and be successful early in the season
                                6. I sure wish we had that UCF game back
                                For the bolded one .. from one of the metrics sites

The goal of Haslametrics is to provide unique statistical insight and to offer predictive analysis based on teams' prior performances in a given season.

"When playing on the road, Wichita State has played their best basketball this season. The team is currently ranked first in the country in the away-from-home metric our site tracks."

Comment

Working...
                                X