Wichita State: at Temple (02/16/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat of the game:

Flanagan .... SEVEN rebounds for a guy that might as well be 4 foot in comparison to everyone else on the floor.

Comment

• This is pretty obvious, but if Flanagan was about 5 inches taller, he would have been a blue chip recruit. That dude has a motor. I hope he regains the shot he had back when he started getting PT earlier this season.

Other hot take: Rojas is the kind of guy who would have ATE if we were still in the Valley.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
        This is pretty obvious, but if Flanagan was about 5 inches taller, he would have been a blue chip recruit. That dude has a motor. I hope he regains the shot he had back when he started getting PT earlier this season.

Other hot take: Rojas is the kind of guy who would have ATE if we were still in the Valley.
        Rojas is similar to Rashard Kelly, IMO. What we were expecting out of Okafor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

However, Rashard only carried a briefcase for work.

Comment

• Rojas is a very poor mans version of Kelly.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Rojas is a very poor mans version of Kelly.
              thank you

Comment

• I like our front line pretty well right now incl Rojas but we lack depth. Two guard is our problem which is probably why IB didn't start JP. JP looks like he has all the physical tools but really lacks BBIQ

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  I like our front line pretty well right now incl Rojas but we lack depth. Two guard is our problem which is probably why IB didn't start JP. JP looks like he has all the physical tools but really lacks BBIQ
                  Sophomore. He'll get betta.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Sophomore. He'll get betta.
                    I agree. Probably as much or more potential than anyone else on this team.

Comment

• I must admit ..these young men have grit!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I agree. Probably as much or more potential than anyone else on this team.
                        All his improvements needed are mental .. which SHOULD be the easiest to fix. When he plays within the offense, hes REALLY good. And pretty good on defense too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

And he exhibited that early on. What's happened? Hard to understand why he never even sees the floor.
                          "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                            This is pretty obvious, but if Flanagan was about 5 inches taller, he would have been a blue chip recruit. That dude has a motor. I hope he regains the shot he had back when he started getting PT earlier this season.

Rojas legitimately would’ve had a shot if not been the favorite for Valley POY. Easily a 20/12 guy based on what he’s done in the AAC.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Rojas is a very poor mans version of Kelly.
                              VEEEEERRRRY poor man's version....Kelly easily my non 'star' Shocker...does the work, not a jerk...

Comment

• It appears we broke Khalif Battle. He hasn't played a minute since we held him scoreless for the first time in his Temple career and didn't make the trip to Cincinatti.

Comment

Working...
                                X