No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Tulsa (01/14/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn’t call two miracle comebacks versus two horrible teams “on a roll”, but I guess I’m just old school that way…
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      WSU - the comeback kids!

WSU on a roll with 2 win streak in the conference
      Tulsa did everything they could in the last 1:50 to seal a loss.

Comment

• I wonder when was the last time this team had more assists AND fewer turnovers than our opponent.

Comment

• Kudos to the crowd…lit a fire under some of our players. Whatever happens, hope we can keep Walton around.

Comment

• Shocks win 73-69. Never a doubt, right?

Shocks win this one at the free throw line. 23-26 vs 5-8 for Tulsa.

Liked the balance scoring. 5 guys in double figures. Those 5 plus Abidde shot 56.4% from the field and were 21-24 from the line. Pierre and Flannagan were 2-14 (14.3%) from the field.

Shocks with 14 assists on 24 baskets with only 12 turnovers is quite good for them.

Tale of 2 halves for sure.

Thank goodness Walton was able to go today.

Comment

• So nice to have Walton back. Griffen was hot but the Shocks prevailed.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Griffin was hot but the Shocks prevailed.
                That's where we definitely miss double D's D.

Comment

• We won this game on fast breaks, free throws, and our defense in the last 2:00.

Our half-court offense and our defense in the first 38:00 is garbage.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane NCAAM game from January 14, 2023 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

23-26 from the line.............JP was 2-10, 0-4, 2-2

Comment

• 2-17 on 3s so good thing the Shocks were lights out on throws. I'll hang up and listen.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Muma and Saal sighting; Saal just patted Muma on the back.
                        What I would really like to see is Chuck on the left and Chase on the right patting ADKS on the back.

Comment

• Good job Shocks! They never quit!
                          "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Porter: 4-8 FG, 5-5 FT, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 1 TO, 13 points.

Pohto: 4-9 FG, 3-4 FT, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 4 blocks, 1 TO, 11 points.

Rojas: 3-6 FG, 5-7 FT, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 11 points.

Walton: 6-9 FG, 7-7 FT, 1 rebound, 0 assists, 2 steals, 19 points.

Plus Bell's 10 unexpected points.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Muma and Saal sighting; Saal just patted Muma on the back.
                              Was he giving him the OK to start the coaching search??
                              The Assman

Comment

• Yay! We came from behind to beat 4-11 Tulsa at home!!

Comment

Working...
                                X