No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't beat a team when they are shooting like that. It happens.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 64% from 3 will win you a lot of games
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        Can't beat a team when they are shooting like that. It happens.
        They have shot it well all week. We are leaving them way too open based on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They have shot it well all week. We are leaving them way too open based on that
          Too small to do much
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Cherokee.....I have a watch.

Comment

• I don't doubt our crowd though.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ESPN gets $9.42 per subscriber from TV providers. They get an extra $10 per month if they put games you want to watch on ESPN+. Disney is very good at getting people to spend money and like it.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Both teams acting like this is the end of the match. Straight getting after it!

Comment

• Some strange officiating the last several minutes

Comment

• Slugfest and right now Clubber Lang has Rocky on the ropes!

Comment

• Should be way worse than 9 down

Comment

• Would appreciate any score updates you are able to provide tonight!

Comment

• Watching on +, looks like bad basketball. Crowd sounds good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Should be way worse than 9 down
                              Not sure about "should" but definitely "could".

That being said, Heartfire D is spectacular. We've adjusted but have not finished at the rim. That will have to change or this is over. Can't turn the ball over like this and win against a team that's unquestionably more skilled.

Comment

• Aftershocks down at 34-25 at half. Too many turnovers for us. Too many made 3 pointers for them. No way they will maintain that 3 pt. % the 2nd half. However , Heartfire is playing solid D.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X