• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
    I hope ADKS at least makes a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Get the man an interview
      Nope. stickboy says it ain’t happening so it’s not even worth it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• About the only school that hasn't talked to him is Notre Dame.

Comment

• Yeah, especially now that the charges were dropped. He will be on a P5 team next year.

Won't be here. Even if he did he would be gone as fast as he could.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Yeah, especially now that the charges were dropped. He will be on a P5 team next year.

Won't be here. Even if he did he would be gone as fast as he could.
            Ya, we should not try for a top notch coach. We need to stay in our lane. Maybe Tulsa fires their coach and we can give him a ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I hope ADKS at least makes a call.
              I hope they already found him a house and a membership to every country club in the metro area!!
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I hope they already found him a house and a membership to every country club in the metro area!!
                Does Michelle’s Beach House have some sort of rewards program? I’m sure we could get him hooked up with a punch card.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ya, we should not try for a top notch coach. We need to stay in our lane. Maybe Tulsa fires their coach and we can give him a ring.
                  Never said that. But let's be realistic lol

I mean let's waste our time and go after every top coach! Sounds like a good plan!
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I mean let's waste our time and go after every top coach! Sounds like a good plan!
                    It wouldn't be much time wasting. If they're not the least bit interested they simply pass and you've wasted a phone call. I'd rather aim high and have a few misses than aim low and get a hit when one of those better options may actually be interested.

And despite what Brown has done to the program, Wichita State is still a fairly attractive job. Coaches know what can and has been done here in recent memory and CKA still has a good reputation for being a formidable home venue.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are you Boatright?

Comment

• I would bet coaches from Friends, Southwestern, or possibly Hutch Juco would be available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          I would bet coaches from Friends, Southwestern, or possibly Hutch Juco would be available.
                          Let’s not get too big for our britches here.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I'm good with that. But you don't waste time. Phone call to judge interest is all it takes.

Comment

• Does anyone here know if the team is still flying on a charter on road trips to most away games? What about the coaches when they are on a recruiting trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                                Does anyone here know if the team is still flying on a charter on road trips to most away games? What about the coaches when they are on a recruiting trip?
                                Charters on road trips? I would have to guess that is still in use.

Coaches on recruiting? I would guess that is not as available as it was in yesteryear.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X