Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in Shockernet History: The Greatest “Today in History” Thread

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Bafoon - is that Southern Cal speak? Perhaps the word you sought to use is buffon, I learned to spell that word in the second grade in a small, rural Kansas school with nine (9) other students. ROFLMAO!!
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    I can't even make eye contact with her right now.

Her voice is a cross between Fergie and Jesus.
    Originally posted by t7017s View Post

yeah yeah I read the post and understand you are giving one away as well this time. My point is do we really need a new thread the day after each game for this crap. Like none of us fans know about your jersey by now! Here is an idea... lets start one thread and when nobody wins the damn thing you can come in the next day into the same thread and post that its still up for grabs. Just a thought. Think about it...

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

That first one is an all-time classic. I don’t think he ever truly recovered from that. In fact, that might be his last post on here?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Marshall could recruit his ass off. Even without Jans and Heiar. Now, they were both a big part of his success once recruits got here, but he was a behemoth.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I'm gonna cry .. about my post in here ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          I'm gonna cry .. about my post in here ..
          It is a sign of how quickly things have fallen apart.

I prefer the one I was quoted the other day. I don't remember what it was about at the time, but talking about how it looks like someone is ringing Santa's bells or something was funny in my head.

Though someone correcting someone else's spelling, only to be wrong, is pure gold.

I have no clue who shoxlax was talking about, but I'm curious.

And I can feel the frustration of t7017s about the repetitive thread creation about the same thing.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            That first one is an all-time classic. I don’t think he ever truly recovered from that. In fact, that might be his last post on here?
            Figured with some of the Bob Richey talk the past couple of days, he would have popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It is a sign of how quickly things have fallen apart.

I prefer the one I was quoted the other day. I don't remember what it was about at the time, but talking about how it looks like someone is ringing Santa's bells or something was funny in my head.

Though someone correcting someone else's spelling, only to be wrong, is pure gold.

I have no clue who shoxlax was talking about, but I'm curious.

And I can feel the frustration of t7017s about the repetitive thread creation about the same thing.
              The arrow next to the name take you to the post.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

The arrow next to the name take you to the post.
                Good news is if you add him/her/whoevertfitis to the Ignore section of your account, you don't get those repetitive "This day in Shocker History" threads. It's a blessing.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  LOL! The beauty was I didn't even have to drag his a$$ for the comment. He did a good enough job of making a fool of himself that it was just too easy. That was near the end for him on here. Great memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Good news is if you add him/her/whoevertfitis to the Ignore section of your account, you don't get those repetitive "This day in Shocker History" threads. It's a blessing.
                    Some of the content is interesting...I just don't need a fookin daily thread. Put it in one place.

Comment

I don’t even remember saying that or what it was in reference too. Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        I don’t even remember saying that or what it was in reference too. Can you elaborate?
                        Seems like it was in reference to Hailey Reinhart and Post Modern Jukebox
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Seems like it was in reference to Hailey Reinhart and Post Modern Jukebox
                          Haley will warm you up on a cold day. To pull an old MASH quote, “She made me want to leave my wife and children, and I’m not even married.”

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I do love listening to her sing. I don't mind watching either
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If it appears after the vid is over, click on the B&W vid "Creep". Another favorite of mine with her "talents".

Comment

Working...
                              X