We are GIVING AWAY a signed 2008 Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are GIVING AWAY a signed 2008 Jersey

Alright, so this Saturday when Chris and Terrell are LIVE at The Shadow for Shocker Soundoff between 4 and 6 they are going to just give away a 2008-09 Signed & Framed WSU Men's Basketball Jersey. That's not it though . . . they are also going to continue taking your predictions on the total points of the ball game between WSU and Northern Arizona.

So, we may just give away 2 jerseys on Saturday!!

Come on out and sign up to win the jersey . . . we may just draw your name, AND put your name and prediction in and maybe you'll win another one!!

We hope to see you all out there hanging out with Chris & Terrell during Shocker Soundoff, and listening to them both on The GamePlan every Monday thru Friday from 6 to 9 am.

Damn we know already!!! Seriously though... I really hope someone wins this thing before conference play starts when we get into 2-3 games a week because this could get out of hand if not.

Comment

This is different, we are actually going to just give one away and then take predictions on scores for another one to be won as well.

Everytime there is a Shocker game and we are LIVE at The Shadow we will be doing this promotion. It's just a neat way to get Shocker fans together before games and hang out.

Chris and Terrell do a great job with the show and we hope you all enjoy it.

Stay Warm . . .

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by SportsRadio 1410 KGSO
        This is different, we are actually going to just give one away and then take predictions on scores for another one to be won as well.

Everytime there is a Shocker game and we are LIVE at The Shadow we will be doing this promotion. It's just a neat way to get Shocker fans together before games and hang out.

Stay Warm . . .

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: :wsu_posters:
        yeah yeah I read the post and understand you are giving one away as well this time. My point is do we really need a new thread the day after each game for this crap. Like none of us fans know about your jersey by now! Here is an idea... lets start one thread and when nobody wins the damn thing you can come in the next day into the same thread and post that its still up for grabs. Just a thought. Think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
          yeah yeah I read the post and understand you are giving one away as well this time. My point is do we really need a new thread the day after each game for this crap. Like none of us fans know about your jersey by now! Here is an idea... lets start one thread and when nobody wins the damn thing you can come in the next day into the same thread and post that its still up for grabs. Just a thought. Think about it...
          Who peed in your corn flakes this morning? :)

Comment

Stay Warm . . .

it is a message board
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Yes i agree this is a message board. And I think you guys do a great job in Shocker Soundoff. I enjoy it as a pregame ritual.

Go Shox!
              Goo Shockers

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                Who peed in your corn flakes this morning? :)
                Whoever keeps these redundant posts coming from KGSO instead of using one thread and bumping the same thread up each time. I went a bit overboard but it just annoys the hell out of me. This is shockernet not KGSOads.com I would feel different if there was more contribution on this site from those at KGSO besides Chris getting into the pissing match about the WSU vs KU match up that's never going to happen. Why the hell can't Chris come on here and talk about the shockers or game match ups or anything besides the KU WSU match up.

I just don't think we need a new thread each and every time when nobody even contributes to the thread anyways. maybe KGSO should take scores in the thread and honor them even if they don't come into the shadow if they want to start a new thread each time. Otherwise lets just use the same thread and bump it up if the jersey is still up for grabs.

Comment

I like the promotion of the jersey and might head out to the shadow before the game on Sat. The soundoff is a nice listen before changing over to Kennedy

Comment

t7,

I know you've seen other threads on this site that say: if you don't like the topic, you don't have to read it. This applies right here.

Comment

More proof that t is a rambling hypocrite.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Look I love KGSO and the coverage that Chris and Terrell give and all that. I just don't see the point in a new thread every other day about the thing. Did I get a little too cranky about it? Yeah I did. I don't see how that makes me a hypocrite... but whatever I'm not going to get into it with a troll. I don't see whats so wrong or offensive to ask for a single thread for the subject of the jersey. I think the jersey is a great promotion and a great item for any shocker fan, and it has nothing to do with a distaste for KGSO at all I think they do a great job and its a great promotion.

Comment

Well while we're at it, let's just limit all the games to just one game thread. All Valley news.. one game thread. Let's just get it to where we have about 5 or 6 continually running threads because some of us just can't help but click on threads that we hate or piss us off.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We certainly don't mean to annoy anyone, and we do not feel like it is our place to add commentary to the discussions on this board. It would be inappropriate for us to comment.

On each game day we simply try and remind you all that we are doing Soundoff and the promotion, and we enjoy the interaction we have with Shocker Fans.

If it is deemed too intrusive to simply post a simple reminder then we will discontinue the practice. Simply advice us to do so.

Kindly,
                            Chris and Terrell

Comment

We certainly don't mean to annoy anyone, and we do not feel like it is our place to add commentary to the discussions on this board. It would be inappropriate for us to comment.

On each game day we simply try and remind you all that we are doing Soundoff and the promotion, and we enjoy the interaction we have with Shocker Fans.

If it is deemed too intrusive to simply post a simple reminder then we will discontinue the practice. Simply advice us to do so.

Kindly,
                              Chris and Terrell
                              I see only one person getting their panties in a wad over this. If it were a problem I would imagine RoyalShock or one of his staff would notify you and take what ever actions they deemed appropriate. I enjoy the show and the promotions, I just don't have the time to stop bye and participate.

Comment

Working...
                              X