The Official Wichita State vs. Oklahoma State Full Stack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Game went about as I expected. I love the hustle at times, but it is just not consistently there. Uninspiring performance by pretty much everyone except CP2. Rojas and Flanagan were ok. Ballard, Bell and Pohto were terrible. The team just loves themselves some threes and nobody can tell them any different and there are no consequences from the coaching staff. Sick of this sh!t. Bell couldn't even driblle most of the time without slipping and sliding all over the court. 4 damn assists is completely unexusable. What a joke.
    Bell should not see the floor. Rojas does more bad than good. I get tired of his smirk after every dumb mistake he makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Bell should not see the floor. Rojas does more bad than good. I get tired of his smirk after every dumb mistake he makes.
      Agreed. I bet you anything Bell will continue to get minutes and likely significant minutes. This can't end soon enough.

Comment

He's playing with a good PG, now that you mention it. Look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

He's playing with a good PG, now that you mention it. Look it up.
          So are the Shockers. A top level pg at that. They (meaning NM) are also playing with a competent coaching staff. Look it up youself toolbag.
          Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; December 19, 2022, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Rojas, Bad player with a piss poor attitude it appears to me.

Comment

What about Richard Pitino for the next coach... Has UNM rolling (against a mix of competition)... Didn't do amazing at Minnesota though. Makes less than a mil a year so he's in the affordable range too

Comment

• Comment

• Dang Kung Wu. You quote Reaper's post and it gets deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    Dang Kung Wu. You quote Reaper's post and it gets deleted.
                    Which one, I'll try it.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Test.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What about Richard Pitino for the next coach... Has UNM rolling (against a mix of competition)... Didn't do amazing at Minnesota though. Makes less than a mil a year so he's in the affordable range too
                        He also just defeated his fathers Iona team
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge

@tayloreldridge
                          ·
                          Dec 19
                          Interesting NET nugget that could affect Oklahoma State more than Wichita State: this past Saturday's game at Intrust Bank Arena counts as a neutral site (after being counted as home game for years). Means the W for OSU could fall to Q3 if WSU finishes outside top-100 in NET.

Comment

Working...
                          X