No announcement yet.

The Official Wichita State vs Mississippi Valley State Full Stack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else catch Bob Hull calling MVSU the "Delta Dentals" a couple of times at the beginning of the game? LOL!

Comment

• Second place goes to Dahl, during the pre-game radio broadcast, for not knowing that the 2 other walk-ons have decided to redshirt this season. You could tell he was questioning, and a little perturbed, that they didn’t play in the previous game.

Hey Dave, you might want to listen to your radio partners coaches show the night before.

MK quickly corrected DD, which made for an uncomfortable, yet somewhat funny, situation. Doh!

Perhaps two guys who may want to yield their jobs to the next generation of broadcasters. (Hull and Dahl)…(possible unpopular SN comment).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Ballard would have to be able to consistently catch the ball to make the plays you all describe above. I have yet to see that ability from him. He's too slow and predictable on the offensive end to be much help at this point.
        The two dunks I talked about, Ballard did catch the ball. He was within 2-4’ of the basket. However, he tried to dunk the ball like Pohto does. One hand, he missed it, and he was fouled. Watch the game again, and then tell me he catch it. His footwork is the problem. I’m just angry he doesn’t use his strength to flush it.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The two dunks I talked about, Ballard did catch the ball. He was within 2-4’ of the basket. However, he tried to dunk the ball like Pohto does. One hand, he missed it, and he was fouled. Watch the game again, and then tell me he catch it. His footwork is the problem. I’m just angry he doesn’t use his strength to flush it.
            I have watched the game and every other game this season. His hands are a problem as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Anybody else catch Bob Hull calling MVSU the "Delta Dentals" a couple of times at the beginning of the game? LOL!
              Yes, I did notice that and I did LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X