The Official Wichita State vs Mississippi Valley State Full Stack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Also looks like maybe this has been updated. I just checked the Top 25 on ESPN and there's no sign of them on there anymore.
    Damnit... No longer a quality win

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Good thing your not coach. All players have good and bad moments. You could single out any of them multiple times. Under GM Rojas would probably be at the very end of the bench but gets plenty of minutes under IB. We need all three centers. I am not down on any of them and none are ever going to put up big numbers with an offense that looks to them last to score. I was amazed KP had a 13/9 game but much of that was from his own HUSTLE rebounding and going back up NOT from IB's offense. Bottom line is I don't think the team's issues are with any of our centers. Collectively they are doing about as well as one could expect given the system they are playing in.
      I think we'd go to them more if they had a post game. Pohto likes to post up 10' from the basket or catch the ball on the perimeter. Ballard is just a screen setter on offense and I don't know what he would do if he did catch a post up pass. Rojas can post but he's 6'6". He can make his spin move and get stuffed 75% of the time or pass it to his teammates ankles or the other team. This is our current version of the 3 headed monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

I think we'd go to them more if they had a post game. Pohto likes to post up 10' from the basket or catch the ball on the perimeter. Ballard is just a screen setter on offense and I don't know what he would do if he did catch a post up pass. Rojas can post but he's 6'6". He can make his spin move and get stuffed 75% of the time or pass it to his teammates ankles or the other team. This is our current version of the 3 headed monster.
        More like three headed Muenster...

Comment

Delta = 63
          Prairie = 79

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Game summary of the Wichita State Shockers vs. Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils NCAAM game, final score 71-48, from December 13, 2022 on ESPN.

Shockers favored by 26.5 points.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              take the under

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

take the under
                Yeah. Just noticed these dudes dropped 38 against Arkansas St. on 12/1. Dang!

Comment

They'll get up by a lot and start jacking up 3s, making the score closer than it should be. This is an evergreen post against bad teams by the way.

Comment

I am not sure what we learn from this game but I would love to see
                    >5 offensive rebounds by MV
                    >.85 point given up per possession
                    <1.25 offense point per possession
                    60% assists rate
                    >10 turnovers

Comment

It was 27.5 when I just looked on FanDuel.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Yeah. Just noticed these dudes dropped 38 against Arkansas St. on 12/1. Dang!
                          Which means they’ll score 75 plus against the Shox and win by 10.

Comment

Looking forward to a nice high scoring Shocker game, where our subs get plenty of playing time, and I don't spill spill any Bourbon because we blew a wide open lay-up.

Comment

Shocks win big but really won’t mean much except maybe give some guys more minutes that normally don’t play as much. Lots of things to work on before conference play. Houston and Memphis will be a load so we best improve or it will be ugly…

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                                I am not sure what we learn from this game but I would love to see
                                >5 offensive rebounds by MV
                                >.85 point given up per possession
                                <1.25 offense point per possession
                                60% assists rate
                                >10 turnovers
                                I think you have your greater than > and lesser than < signs reversed, at least the way I am reading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X