Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. San Francisco (11/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really need to find ways to get Walton more shots right now.

Porter needs to be a PG and find the hot hand. Even when it isn't his
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Only down 4 and feels like it should be 15 or 20. Great defense yet again keeping them in it. Hopefully CP and JW use that little altercation after the buzzer to come out with their hair on fire after the break.

Comment

We can actually win this game if we can play a little better D and hit some shots. Our bad shooting is the difference so far.

Comment

3 years running....whoever has the ball with 15-20 seconds to go, dribble in place for 10 seconds, trick the opponent into thinking you're going to drive the ball and dish for an easy basket, but at the last second, step back and take a fall away 3ball from 24-30 feet while the rest of your team watches. I've seen it run so many times....at the middle school level.

Comment

If our Shocks are to win by 7, we better hit some shots. I really don't think San Fran will keep draining so many 3s if we ramp up our D. Shox by 7.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

1 assist and 11 shots by Porter. Etienne is definitely smiling and proud right now.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Hope Shabazz don't heat up.

Comment

I'm expecting HCIB to make some brilliant offensive adjustments in the 2nd half and WSU will pull away in the 2nd half.

Comment

Wish we would run pnr with Porter and Ballard. QB is actually good at it and he would be hard to stop.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• What a selfish bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        If our Shocks are to win by 7, we better hit some shots. I really don't think San Fran will keep draining so many 3s if we ramp up our D. Shox by 7.
                        San Fran did cool off significantly. They hit 5 of their first 9 trey attempts but only 1 of their last 10 treys.

Comment

• Sorry, but KP HAS to take those open looks. He has now become to tenative and that isn't good. He does have four boards and a steal that they credited to CP.

Comment

• These guys are horrible with phrasing ... "Craig Porter Jr starting to get off at the end of the first half"

Comment

• bunch of bricks to start the half

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                These guys are horrible with phrasing ... "Craig Porter Jr starting to get off at the end of the first half"
                                I think I might run Andy's and get me a Shocker Jackhammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X