Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. San Francisco (11/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
    Correct me, but each of the last 3 years we,ve been told " this should be a much better shooting team then we've had in the past"....could someone pull up stats??? So bad....
    I think that is because no one can believe it could get worse.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I’m over Rojas. Can we try out Abbide at the 4?

Comment

• Rojas with a brick, drops a layup, and fouls a three point shooter in about a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          I’m over Rojas. Can we try out Abbide at the 4?
          I love his hustle and energy, but man he can't shoot the ball in the ocean, and then whines about EVERYTHING. Not a good look.

Comment

• James Rojas is not one of my favorites.

Comment

• Rojas is this seasons Joe Pleasant. Why is he out there? Slow, and a cry baby. Okafor should not be losing minutes to that old man legged angry man child.

Comment

• I do think IB runs with starters too long.

He should have subbed 3 minutes ago
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I guess if we want to get rid of IB this is a good thing......still pisses me off
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• IDK who thinks this is a team we should zone, but at least it's not UNI destroying us from 3.

Comment

• Difference is they have shooters and we don’t. They run sets to get open, we don’t. We seem to just NBA it

Comment

• Serious question: can IB at least not find an offensive minded assistant coach to make up for his deficiencies in this area? Can't be perfect at everything, but this team will not compete with top 50 teams if they average 58 points a game.

Comment

• Rojas has been a liability today on both ends.

Comment

• Rojas can use his hustle by hustling for water bottles for the guys that can produce for this team. Dropping balls and bricking layups does not warrant playing him. I’m really losing interest in watching this team.

Comment

• I thought after the Richmond game Rojas was finding his grove. Guess I was wrong

Comment

• Another humiliating season

Comment

Working...
                                X